WTB: Busted & Boot MVS Carts

dannywhac

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi,
Am after any busted and/or bootleg MVS carts - these are for resto projects on already broken MVS carts etc, and for pics on me site - decent prices payed etc - pm away;)

dannywhac

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Pm'd him about 3 weeks ago - strangely he never got back to me.........cheers for the heads up tho';)

dannywhac

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah - the two busted ones were crackin' - got the Aero2 working only to strip it of its eproms!

Basically I've got a few broken original MVS carts kicking around, and with a bit of tinkering and an eprom burner, was able to get a couple back up and running.

Also some of the carts have broken pcb's, so after saccing boots that utilise original pcb's, was able to replace the boards....

And they make nice pic additions to me site.....(although I've been lazy as hell with it - will work on that tommorrow)

Just in case this ruffles any feathers with the boot debate - any repaired one's I've fixed I haven't resold, and if I did I'd list them as repair jobs.....:)

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
dannywhac said:
Yeah - the two busted ones were crackin' - got the Aero2 working only to strip it of its eproms!

Basically I've got a few broken original MVS carts kicking around, and with a bit of tinkering and an eprom burner, was able to get a couple back up and running.

Also some of the carts have broken pcb's, so after saccing boots that utilise original pcb's, was able to replace the boards....

And they make nice pic additions to me site.....(although I've been lazy as hell with it - will work on that tommorrow)

Just in case this ruffles any feathers with the boot debate - any repaired one's I've fixed I haven't resold, and if I did I'd list them as repair jobs.....:)
Ah nice one - what was up with the Aero Fighters? I figured a grounding issue, but couldn't be arsed to check it meself!