Vimana
Tatsujin
V-V
Bonk
Charlie Ninja
Black Panther
Wardner

Cash waiting.

Also got a Mint Gun Frontier and other NOS cab parts for trade.

Last edited:

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Looks like somebody won some lotto. :eek_2:

Not quite - I got into PCBs quite late after selling up 5 years ago to get married. Things have settled somewhat recently and I got my first cab last year. These are the last ones I want (at least for a few years). Ninja Baseball Batman being the one I've been wanting to play more than any of the others on that list ;)

How are you getting on with your Forgotten Worlds? :) have you 1cc'd it yet?

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
good list ... most never ever appear for sale .

WTF ... NBB was going for less than $60 last year .. now prices have quadrupled.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
good list ... most never ever appear for sale .

WTF ... NBB was going for less than $60 last year .. now prices have quadrupled.

Thanks :) I should probably put some figures next the items on the list, but people are free to ask what they want I guess.

I'd happily pay $300+ for an original Ninja Baseball Batman. Problem is the angry videogame nerd discovered it and his posse of followers are wanking over the PCB now (sigh)

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
NBB has been $200-300 for years.

You are referring to the boots and (vastly inferior) Korean versions that sell for $60-80...and they still do.

I'll be putting up a handful from your list this evening - just need to get some pics.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Nah. Had to rebuild one of my spinners as it had a bit of wobble in it (which is not good for the gears inside). As soon as I got both of 'em perfect, real life kicked in. Been on Hi Gear ever since.

Things are just starting to slow down a bit this week <knock on wood>. Been taking the time to go though my shelf and see what other extras I've got laying around. That and go though my naomi gear. I'm convinced: This system has way too many parts. :eek_2: / :lolz:

Not quite - I got into PCBs quite late after selling up 5 years ago to get married. Things have settled somewhat recently and I got my first cab last year. These are the last ones I want (at least for a few years). Ninja Baseball Batman being the one I've been wanting to play more than any of the others on that list ;)

How are you getting on with your Forgotten Worlds? :) have you 1cc'd it yet?

Anyways, JPN and EURO players are pushing I-Rem and NMK boards to new heights <sigh>. It's like they got a real boner for these boards or something.

Interestingly enough, the price on Cadillacs & Dinosaurs has been really stable the last couple of years.

But, the last couple of Air Gallet boards I've seen up for sale went for surprisingly less than I thought these would. Maybe Gazelle is not knocking people's socks off anymore. :p

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
NBB has been $200-300 for years.

You are referring to the boots and (vastly inferior) Korean versions that sell for $60-80...and they still do.

I'll be putting up a handful from your list this evening - just need to get some pics.

There's nothing inferior on the Korean versions other than the smaller heatsink on the sound amp and input protection is missing, you can actually add those back in, they have officially licensed stickers. The M92 motherboards are identical but missing the input protection which you can add if you want.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
There's nothing inferior on the Korean versions other than the smaller heatsink on the sound amp and input protection is missing, you can actually add those back in, they have officially licensed stickers. The M92 motherboards are identical but missing the input protection which you can add if you want.

That's fair and appreciate that info. I've only had the boots personally, but have heard the boots and Korean versions perform similarly.

Pasky

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
That's fair and appreciate that info. I've only had the boots personally, but have heard the boots and Korean versions perform similarly.

Ya the Korean's were official games just for some reason anything sold in Korea required all Korean parts, so all the 74xxx logic chips are Goldstar brand etc... They use identical m92 motherboards but they look like early revisions. They come with the world revision of the game and work great. They also use better capacitor than the suicide ones on the JP versions.

Pasky

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
They have very low sound effects compared to the US and JPN boards.

No they don't, I have one. It's identical. The reason I know is I temporarily swapped it with a Gunforce A board I have while I recapped the Korean and the audio was still the same level. If there's low sound it's because the caps are weak.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
No they don't, I have one. It's identical. The reason I know is I temporarily swapped it with a Gunforce A board I have while I recapped the Korean and the audio was still the same level. If there's low sound it's because the caps are weak.

Do you have a picture of the Korean PCB by any chance? Does it have the notch/split on the JAMMA connector?

Pasky

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Do you have a picture of the Korean PCB by any chance? Does it have the notch/split on the JAMMA connector?

It's missing the key as most Korean jamma boards are. A lot of Korean sellers actually notch it though.

Last edited:

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Updated with J.J Squawkers as the primary want. Please and thank you ;)

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Good luck with that...J.J Is rare as shit. The PCB is shit as well as it's a double decker board that has a screw on it to "fix" any problems you might have lol.

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
You could try and put a healthy bounty for it on KLOV as well. Make sure you get good pictures of the pcb, as Fox said it is a horribly designed board with many areas that could be flexed or damaged easily.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
My buddy picked up a bootleg JJ Squawkers and its's a small single layer board that works great. I think it's almost better than the original because of that reason but I don't know if the game plays 100% perfect (seemed fine to me though)

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
My buddy picked up a bootleg JJ Squawkers and its's a small single layer board that works great. I think it's almost better than the original because of that reason but I don't know if the game plays 100% perfect (seemed fine to me though)

Has sound problems.

Pasky

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Those bootlegs use a CPLD that definitely used MAME as a reference because it has the exact same sound issue MAME does :lolz:

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
List updated. Big shout to Mike and Eric for all their help so far :)

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Wants list updated after 2 years ;)

J.J. Squawkers
Cowboys of Moo Mesa
Fire Barrel
Vimana
Bonk
Black Panther
War of Aero