WTB: Aero Table parts

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
My Aero table needs a lot of attention and I'm looking for some parts for her.

In order of importance.

#1 Aero cable... with a Jamma end. Okay, I don't know what to call the cable I'm after, so I'll post a pic :make_fac: Same cable the Aero City uses.

P5090262.jpg

#2 1L control panel.

#3 Marquee. I could live with or without this part for now but just throwing it out there in case someone has one they're looking to unload.

Thanks for looking guys. Even if you don't have any of this shit, please let me know if you have any recommendations

Last edited:

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Your chances are slim dude, I had a post up here for a month or so with no dice. If you find anyone making repro's on any parts at all, let me know too.

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Aw, don't say that:shame: I'm trying to remain optimistic!

Has anyone had a repro service door done for any cab? I'm going to start checking in with local shops in the area who work with metal. I'll let you know if I can work anything out. What parts do you need for yours, Sammy?

If anyone can tell me what that Aero cable I need is called, that will help too.

cools

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Those cables pop up on Yahoo Japan fairly regularly. You should also be able to get one from River Service and the like.

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks. I'll send RS an email about it. I hope they'll understand what part I'm asking about:)

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Maybe you can try to contact Psykick on arcadeotaku

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Aw, don't say that:shame: I'm trying to remain optimistic!

Has anyone had a repro service door done for any cab? I'm going to start checking in with local shops in the area who work with metal. I'll let you know if I can work anything out. What parts do you need for yours, Sammy?

If anyone can tell me what that Aero cable I need is called, that will help too.

Not trying to down you man, really hoping anyone can source some aero table parts. I'll get a list together after I get back home of what I'm missing. :)

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
have you guys tried contacting ken at the game room?

I knows he's had aero tables in stock for sale for the last year or so. Maybe he has some parts, or maybe he's willing to part out a fucked up cab

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This is why you rock! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

acg12xu is good peeps! He's one of my local friends so you might meet him some day, not to mention he brought over greenery that easily trumped mine last time he visited :envy:

I will try even harder knowing this.I will keep you informed.

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I can almost taste the love in this thread
icon29.gif
Norm know's I've been putting off the restoration for awhile now. Thanks Ratson for helping my lazy procrastinating ass out:buttrock:

not to mention he brought over greenery that easily trumped mine last time he visited :envy:

Ah, don't give too much credit. Your green almost always outclasses the stuff I bring over. But as long as you keep that Twinkle Star lying around for the matches that ensue afterwards, all is well my friend ;)

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I sent an email to two english speaking River Service reps. Last time I contacted them they didn't know what I was asking about when I wanted an Aero City CP surround. Hopefully they come through this time *fingers crossed*

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Good luck with the Aero Table Allen, It'll be great to see it up and running with Aero City.

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Bump! & added 1L control panel in priority slot #3.

I haven't heard back from Ken's gameroom yet about the door, nor RS about that cable :(. Thanks Ratson for looking, I have heard back from you ;) I'm itching to get the cab painted, and I'll start once I get that door.

Here's a pic of the Table so far.
P7030299.jpg

Again, if you know how to get a door, let me know!

jonny419

Super Sidekicks 3
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
some of these parts could be copped from a standard Aero City right? contact people selling crappy ones and try to convince them to part them out.

the cable you want is the same.

not sure about the service door though.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Get me a pic of which door areas you need, I'll see what my cabinet has. Chances of getting everything I need is slim (both side pods, the marquee pod, and the "AERO TABLE" plaque), and if I can help you with your doors, at least one aero table will be near complete.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Get me a pic of which door areas you need, I'll see what my cabinet has. Chances of getting everything I need is slim (both side pods, the marquee pod, and the "AERO TABLE" plaque), and if I can help you with your doors, at least one aero table will be near complete.

BEST NEW MEMBER OF 2010,seriously.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0

I PM'ed you back with an idea that may end with us both having almost everything we need.

IMG00142-20100707-1522.jpg

IMG00143-20100707-1523.jpg

As you can see, it's got a few dents, and while repairable, with how nice your aero table's looking, getting a repro of it made may be a better choice. I'm willing to commission someone local to do it if you'd like, sent more details in PM.

*blush* Thanks.

Last edited:

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
sammybean, candidate for BNM of 2010 bitches!

No kidding! I know who's getting my vote. :tickled:

I PM'ed you back with an idea that may end with us both having almost everything we need.

As you can see, it's got a few dents, and while repairable, with how nice your aero table's looking, getting a repro of it made may be a better choice. I'm willing to commission someone local to do it if you'd like, sent more details in PM

Brilliant. If this project ends up helping both our cabs, I couldn't think of a better solution. You mentioned you needed a CP; that SFII CP in my picture is my spare CP by the way, if you're interested it's yours. Someone drilled screws into the CP where screws shouldn't have been screwed near the 1P stick. You can kinda see it in the pic.

Thanks sammybean, this means a lot to me:D

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
No kidding! I know who's getting my vote. :tickled:

Brilliant. If this project ends up helping both our cabs, I couldn't think of a better solution. You mentioned you needed a CP; that SFII CP in my picture is my spare CP by the way, if you're interested it's yours. Someone drilled screws into the CP where screws shouldn't have been screwed near the 1P stick. You can kinda see it in the pic.

Thanks sammybean, this means a lot to me:D

I'd very much like that CP, I PM'ed you a bit more. Can't really make out that screw you're talking about, but it's WAY better than my current one! For all the confused folks reading, the plan is for each of us to use the parts available to us to get reproductions made for the other, thus completing both cabs in one fell swoop!

Thank you too sir! Having a second presentable cab will be a blessing :) Out of curiosity, what monitor's in yours? I don't think mine's stock, or even the right size...

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
the plan is for each of us to use the parts available to us to get reproductions made for the other, thus completing both cabs in one fell swoop!

This is a really good idea. If the price is right, I think you might want to consider making 1 extra for backup or to sell later - I'm pretty sure this will come up again...

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Out of curiosity, what monitor's in yours?

My monitor is a Nanao MS8-26. Surprisingly it is in great shape and I haven't been able to spot any burn-in yet. Pretty sure it's stock for the cab, but maybe someone else can confirm.

Service door is now taken care of people!:D That was the main reason for me creating this topic, and I appreciate all that have offered their assistance. Especially ratson and sammybean, I didn't know I would be meeting new friends in a WTB thread, awesome members :mr_t:

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
I'll have to double-check, but I think mine's a 25" 7000 series WG. My cab's definitely piece-meal. But for what I got it for from DZ I can't complain. Not to mention.. It works just great. Anyhow, glad I could be of assistance!!! :D