WTB: A lot of stuff.

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'm the Founder/Director of the Arcade Culture Preservation Society, a not-for-profit based in WNY. We're working on opening our first location and there's still a lot to get. Practically speaking I think of it as like the YMCA of electronic gaming. People pay a small membership due and can play unlimited on most machines(*brand new* stuff, like when we get SF4:Dash, will be set to quarter-play for members, 50c otherwise). Along with console stations and areas for table-top.

Anyways...I'm buying the following stuff to donate to my organization. If anyone is so inclined they are free to donate themselves as well, either what's listed below or anything they want that we don't have, it will have a good home :glee:
(*Legal notice: Tax Deduct-ability status has not yet been approved, as such I legally can not promise that any donations will be tax deductible, in the event we obtain said status, I will send out receipts for said donations, but as approval is not guaranteed, neither is ability to send a receipt). Even if not, any discount would be appreciated, I'm currently donating around 90% of my personal income to this project and as such my budget is limited at times.

PCBs:

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike. US or JP

Marvel vs Capcom 2, with or without Naomi board.

Naomi Board(see above ^)

Dark Seal 1 and 2

D&D Tower of Doom CPS2

CPS2 US/JP A BOARD

EX-BOARD , either by itself or with a game...depending on game/price.

31k/tri-sync Cabs. Anything but blast cities(unless donated, or very cheap) or clones. If you're anywhere on the east coast I can probably pick it up personally in a truck.

Much of our local community is into fighters so I'm focusing on that for now, but this is merely a list of what I'm buying. Post or PM me a price if you want to sell any of the above, or if you have anything you'd like to donate or just sell very cheaply for the cause.

Last edited:

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
altbwizard.gif

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Removed a couple of the items I've bought and/or received.

Wanted to add I'm looking to buy an IO board for the Taito X2 I picked up.

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
They're actually going to be used in a public setting, and I just want to avoid the monitor repairs/issues involved with them.