wii problem, need help

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
got my wii 4 days ago and yesterday the wii-mote wasn't able to find the system soo I can't even play the wii at all! anyone have the problem?? tips anyone?:conf:

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Have you tried to sync it to the system yet? There's a sync button next to the SD card slot on the system and another on the remote under the battery cover. The remotes are supposed to come synced to the system, but if you bought a new remote it would need to be synced up. I'd do it anyways as it still might solve your problem.

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
The_Chosen_One said:
Have you tried to sync it to the system yet? There's a sync button next to the SD card slot on the system and another on the remote under the battery cover. The remotes are supposed to come synced to the system, but if you bought a new remote it would need to be synced up. I'd do it anyways as it still might solve your problem.

ohh I didn't know there was one on the system. thanks for the tip, going to try it out

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
fatal fury fan #2 said:
ohh I didn't know there was one on the system. thanks for the tip, going to try it out
RTFM. :cool:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
fatal fury fan #2 said:
read the fucking manual?

well it still didn't work

:help:

Does the remote even light up when you hit a button?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
fatal fury fan #2 said:
yeah, it would just flash alot and thats it

When you turn on the Wii and it goes to the main, try pressing 1 and 2 on the remote at the same time.

EDIT: On second thought that might not work.

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
Nesagwa said:
When you turn on the Wii and it goes to the main, try pressing 1 and 2 on the remote at the same time.

EDIT: On second thought that might not work.

thanks anyways

help anyone??:help:

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Do you have anything else nearby that might cause interference?

Just a thought:... You might buy a 2nd remote and see if you can get it to sync w/ the System. That may help you narrow the problem down. :spock:

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Normally, a good way is to ensure you have the Wii system set just to the main Wii channel interface. Press and hold the Console Sync button for about 2-3 seconds. Then let go and press and hold the Sync button for the Wii Remote for a second. The lights should flash and then it should Sync.

A warning though. There is a bit of a Syncing issue with the Wii when it's loading stuff, at times. This also comes when doing something that needs to connect to the internet. Whenever you're between loading stuff, *eg a black screen* you generally want to refrain from touching the buttons and stuff on the Wii Remote. During a pause, in which it was slow to start something up, I did it and it removed the sync from the controller, forcing me to restart the *sync* process all over again. Happened to me a couple times now, so I generally recognize those times now, and refrain from pushing buttons then.