Who Here Owns a Cocktail Cab?

jsjesse

Marked Wolf
Ok I must confess. I am a Pac Man/Ms. Pac Man whore. I collect anything and everything that is Pac Man.

Every week I go on ebay and I eyeball and drool over those old skool Ms Pac Man Cocktail Cabs that are always going for insane prices.

Who here owns a cocktail style cabinet? Doesn't necessarily have to be a Pac Man one. I've seen a few different ones like Dig Dug and Donkey Kong.

I know I could go mamestyle and buy a multicade type cocktail but I want that original overlay and artwork.

There are so many dealers out there that build these but I wanted to know if anyone here could recommend a good quality builder that can replicate a Ms Pac Man cocktail cab at a good price.

The one I like most is the Ms Pac Man/Galaga 20 yr anniversary combo but that baby goes for over 2.5 thousand!

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
I don't auctually own a pacman cocktail machine, but there is a resturant about 11 miles away in the town where my sister lives and the resturant has a pacman cocktail machine in it. It's been there for as long as I can remember.

Hello !

I have a cocktail cab. Its an japanese original cab made by Nintendo. The game is called Space Fever (Space Invaders clone).

A friend of mine has an original Pac Man cocktail cab. And another one has an original Breakout from Atari (this one is really cool).

Greetings
RFK

SuperPang

Cham Cham's Espresso,
norefuge.JPG

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
wow superpang nice fucking cab.. id kill a man for that lol

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
aero tables rock:buttrock:

I wish I had one :(

I also have a cocktail that I'm fixing up I think it has pacman and phoenix in it right now... I think it was originally a missile comand or similar game... I may make it an arkenoid because that game rocks hard.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I almost bought one because there was an add on craigslist for an Aero Fighters cocktail cab, but when I went to check it out it was an Astro Fighters cab and I didn't want it.

3xChaos

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I own several cocktail cabinets including Ms. Pac-Man x 2, Pac-Man, Arkanoid, Crystal Castles, Super Pac-Man, Tempest, Q*Bert x 2 and a couple of others that I can't remember at the moment. I would suggest that if you like Ms. Pac-Man that you wait and get yourself an original for a good price. Yes they make new ones that look identical to the old ones. The thing is that really can't fully appreciate them as much as one that's has earned more money than what some folks see in a year.

3xChaos
Michael

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm afraid to get a CockTail cuz some stupid guest will invariably leave a drink on it, only to spill it when a Fight Breaks out......

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
norton9478 said:
I'm afraid to get a CockTail cuz some stupid guest will invariably leave a drink on it, only to spill it when a Fight Breaks out......

That would be the least of my worries. I would be most concerned about drunk bitches sitting on it and breaking the screen.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
alec said:
That would be the least of my worries. I would be most concerned about drunk bitches sitting on it and breaking the screen.

Or making love stains on it.