Probably losing my sanity.

At least that girl still has her mind.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
This was inspired by Xian Xi's thread about surgery.

Mine is parasites and the worst being bot fly larvae. Just watching a video or seeing a pic of one of them in a human creeps me the fuck out.

Video of one being removed from a girl's neck....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFYdgXbCZoc&mode=related&search=

Oh... shit. I can't believe the hole that thing left in her neck. Uggh!

And being severely burned and surviving like that girl is another one. Poor thing. I guess I'm going to stop driving drunk from now on.

Oh, and I don't think I could live with AIDS. That's pretty shitty.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
roaches. ugh i see one and i run to grab a boot and destroy it completely. i cannot stand them. when i was younger i used to run and scream, i've gotten a bit better, but not by much.

car accidents. i've been in a couple and both made me scared to get back behind the wheel again for a week or so. i'm not a fan. it's just you know you're going 60 miles an hour and you hit something and you are on the brink of death. it's not a fun thing. it's scary as hell. i could never drive a race car. i love racing, i love going fast, but i am deathly afraid of accidents.

hell. i was sent to private school all my life, i'm a pretty devout christian, and i guess since i was sent to private school so young i learned to be afraid of hell. i'm not zealous or angry or wildly trying to force my beliefs on anyone or anything like that. i just know what i believe, and i know that part of that belief is a big fear of hell.

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
Growing old. Dementia, shitting yourself, sitting alone all day hoping your children will visit you soon. I honestly hope I don't have to go through all that shit and just die peacefully at a reasonable age.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Losing my hands.

Or being kicked in the face, by a big bloke with boots on.

Or horny fat ladies.

Robi15

20 Year Member
There are too many stupid people out there that won't learn until it is too late I'm afraid Shawn. That's just the way it is.

I wish I could do something for the girl as well btw. At least she still has a beautiful voice.

At her site you cane make donations.. She did not have a medical insurance.. :-(

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
Oh man, that looks so GOOD! I love popping zits whenever a big one shows up and popping that bug out looked so cathartic.

Now this looked nasty to me...why did the doc drop it on the eye? Still, doctors like that have got some mad skillz to do things like that.

Really, the only thing that truly scares me is death, I get a rush out of everything else. I used to be scared of swimming all the way out to the middle of this deep and really wide lake years ago in summer camp, for reasons Joe have said, but as long as I think that I'm not going to die from something, a lot of the fear is taken out.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Working a job I hate for the rest of my life.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
-Recently, chainsaws (RE4-related, but that'll go away eventually).

-Wild-ass niggas who don't value life.

-My family dying and me being left alone.

-Dying and leaving my family behind to suffer.

-Ending up being just another statistic.

-The public school system (Go figure, huh?).

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
LoneSage said:
Oh man, that looks so GOOD! I love popping zits whenever a big one shows up and popping that bug out looked so cathartic.

Now this looked nasty to me...why did the doc drop it on the eye? Still, doctors like that have got some mad skillz to do things like that.

Really, the only thing that truly scares me is death, I get a rush out of everything else. I used to be scared of swimming all the way out to the middle of this deep and really wide lake years ago in summer camp, for reasons Joe have said, but as long as I think that I'm not going to die from something, a lot of the fear is taken out.

Yeah, I don't know why they kept fucking with the worm?

That person had to be awake during that.:help:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
-Sharks - They scare the shit out of me
-Bugs
and one more thing but I cant remember at this time. Once I know...I'll edit my post.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Heights
Drowning
Burning to death or neardeath
Bugs, specifically bugs flying into my hair
I absolutly HATE it when people touch my hair (it doesnt really help having hairdstyles that people want to touch) and a big nasty bug flying into my hair is even worse.

punkGuyta

Hardened Shock Trooper
mentaly challanged (retards) our town is full of them they can barly speak barly walk and all they wanna do is hug you creeps me out to the point ill cross the street if i see one coming my way

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Hidden Character said:
-Ending up being just another statistic.
You'll always be a statistic in life, but what charts you fit onto will vary over time and of course circumstance. :smirk:

What scares the hell out of me:

- Heights
- What truly lurks beneath oceans and other large bodies of water
- Dying too early or not when I want to

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
shitting my pants in public.
breaking my teeth by falling down a set of stairs in the subway.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I am totally and completely scared of Roaches.

I fear hell like no other place.

I fear either watching my own children die before me or my own children becoming athiest.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
I fear either watching my own children die before me or my own children becoming athiest.

... lol