What arcade stick do you own?

PublicEnemy

Cheng's Errand Boy
I used to own a madctz stick, it was the regular edition. After a while I realized I play better on game pads.

Just returned an x arcade tank stick...don't buy it they are horrible. Not sure why the ratings are so high. I have a hyperspin hdd set up and tried using it to play mame and it wasn't anything to get excited about. For wii u I have the tatsanuko vs. capcom fight stick and I love it. For the PS3 I have a real arcade pro hori v4 and I have yet to use it but it feels amazing in my hands.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Just returned an x arcade tank stick...don't buy it they are horrible. Not sure why the ratings are so high. I have a hyperspin hdd set up and tried using it to play mame and it wasn't anything to get excited about. For wii u I have the tatsanuko vs. capcom fight stick and I love it. For the PS3 I have a real arcade pro hori v4 and I have yet to use it but it feels amazing in my hands.

Your all over the place tonight...

I got the hrap 4 but gutted the hayabusa and kuros, and chucked in a jlf and some semeitsu buttons...

Now it feels way better.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
How is the Hayabusa? Been wanting to try it. I've used a LS-32, Ls-56 and a JLF, and prefer the LS-32 and LS-56 equally. I can use a JLF but not a big fan.

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza

Friends don't let friends buy X Arcade...

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I got MadCatz x2 Sf x Tk (360) sticks hooked up together for my ghetto arcade cabinet. I have a Hori RAP EX, Hori RAP VX, Hori DOA 4 x 2, and a regular Hori VX and EX stick for 360. Then have a Tekken 6 stick for PS3, 2 Hori sticks for Wii, a neo-geo stick for PS2, 2 original AES Neo Geo sticks, 2 Saturn Sticks and a Virtua Pro dual joystick for saturn (needs work).

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
How is the Hayabusa? Been wanting to try it. I've used a LS-32, Ls-56 and a JLF, and prefer the LS-32 and LS-56 equally. I can use a JLF but not a big fan.

It's ok... I just prefer an octo gate, which the hori don't have.

eggball

n00b
My main stick is the Madcatz TE2 for Xbox One. Installed the Crossbone mod, so I can use the stick with PS3 and 360. Recently started using the Seimitsu LS-32 stick a lot. Also tested out the LS-38, that uses a really heavy spring.

Caplet

Cheng's Errand Boy
I have a couple of Horis, nothing too terribly fancy.

HRAP EX (XB360) - The stick is stock, but with an octagonal gate and pretty pretty bubbletop. The buttons are Sanwa. Clear plexi top with a bit of custom art.
ocvVsfZ.jpg

HRAP V3 SA Kai (PS3/PC) - Same deal with the stick, but the buttons are Seimitsu. I'll probably replace the stick soon; I'd like to try something tighter.
fAaPyRc.jpg

Acromite53

n00b
The MVS I picked up recently had 4 directional joysticks installed in it for some reason. I bought IL Eurosticks and I'm very pleased with how they play. Very smooth with nice clicky microswitches. Definitely an upgrade.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
WP_20150424_001.jpg

Only complaint is the cable door is kind of shitty...

p413j316

Crazed MVS Addict
I've got the X-Arcade Solo. I don't have any adapters for it yet, but the idea of having 1 stick that connects to multiple consoles seems good to me.

I thought about getting the 2-player version with the trackball in the centre, but decided that I mostly play by myself and I didn't want the extra bulk.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
lol I lined it up intentionally that way. I suspect it's a love it or hate it "feature."

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Madcatz SF IV TE (1st edition)
PS4 RAP4

Old generation:
Soul Calibur II PS2
Tekken 5 PS2
Tekken 6 PS3 wireless (not good!)
HRAP PS3 x 2 (For VF at the time)

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
I got a PS2 ArcadeMX joystick, PS2 MASS joystick, PS2/Xbox Street Fighters 15th Anniversary & a MVS Joystick, also I have couple PS2 to MVS adapters so I can use the PS2 sticks on the supergun! ��

image.jpg

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I got a PS2 ArcadeMX joystick, PS2 MASS joystick, PS2/Xbox Street Fighters 15th Anniversary & a MVS Joystick, also I have couple PS2 to MVS adapters so I can use the PS2 sticks on the supergun! ��

View attachment 28330

Nice collection!
I owned the SF 15th anniversary joystick, for some reason I found the edges a bit rough. Ended trading it.
The poster that came with it was pretty cool tho!

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
Nice collection!
I owned the SF 15th anniversary joystick, for some reason I found the edges a bit rough. Ended trading it.
The poster that came with it was pretty cool tho!

Thank You Mokkori!! I really love the stick that feel like the 8-way stick, and all this joystick are just like that, the SF 15 is very smooth for gameplay, I have also a NeoGeo stick but I feel like to light, and I have a KOF 12 stick but that is a 4-way stick and you can feel it in the game play, the stick in the right bottom I have it for like 7-8 years and was my first stick that I get to play KOF games and is very smooth, I prefer this kind of stick that feel like 8-way ;)

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
somebody know if is possible find online a place where I can buy the pcb board for a joystick MVS or Playstation(Not PS controller)??