WG K7000 Top Monitor Curl

EveningCommuter

New Challenger
Alright peeps,

So I recently did a monitor swap and installed a new Wells Gardner 25" K7000. Before the monitor swap my previous monitor was lightly burnt and had a curl at the top of the monitor. I swapped it for the K7000 and I again received the same curl but smaller. What could be doing this? I have it connected to a MVS-2 Slot.

Anywhere I should start for troubleshooting?

Attachments

• IMG_6970.jpg
    IMG_6970.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98

brad808

Twinkle Star Sprite
Your h-hold looks fine. Try adjusting your vertical range limit. Look for a small potentiometer "vr9" 50-60hz.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Your h-hold looks fine. Try adjusting your vertical range limit. Look for a small potentiometer "vr9" 50-60hz.

This ^ that image is exactly what it looks like when this is not dialed in. Small turns either direction till it’s fixed.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
Alright peeps,

So I recently did a monitor swap and installed a new Wells Gardner 25" K7000. Before the monitor swap my previous monitor was lightly burnt and had a curl at the top of the monitor. I swapped it for the K7000 and I again received the same curl but smaller. What could be doing this? I have it connected to a MVS-2 Slot.

That sign of the left says "Heroin Magic".

Carry on.

radiantsvgun

I wish my name, IRL... Was Rich., SCOOPIN' USA!,
Alright peeps,

Yeah you need to adjust a seperate pot that’s on the chassis. You also should check your power supply too.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Wait so do I adjust the H Hold or Vertical Range?

He said your H hold was fine... he said adjust the 50-60hz pot on the chassis. I agreed with his statement. Is this a English is your second language situation? Just turn the pot till the curl subsides. Seen this happen on many Neos, just gotta dial it in and your all set.