Wanting to trade AES NeoSD for MVS version straight up:

FBX

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not the pro version, but the regular version. Just looking for a trade for the regular MVS version. Cart is in perfect condition and includes SD card with latest firmware installed. Here's an older pic of it in my AES:

NeoGeo-Mods-LEDresetbutton-02.jpg

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Buy one through Terraonion and sell your NeoSD AES. They restocked the NeoSD MVS and it’ll be easier than finding someone to trade.

FBX

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy one through Terraonion and sell your NeoSD AES. They restocked the NeoSD MVS and it’ll be easier than finding someone to trade.

It's 350 Euros, and I can't afford that right now as I'm buying a new 65 inch TV. I'm hoping to just find someone that would like the AES version and swap with. That way, neither person has to spend any money except on shipping.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It's 350 Euros, and I can't afford that right now as I'm buying a new 65 inch TV. I'm hoping to just find someone that would like the AES version and swap with. That way, neither person has to spend any money except on shipping.

How hard can it be to sell it? Every time a NeoSD is listed on eBay it goes for OVER retail. You literally could make money by scalping it on eBay and then buying the MVS version from Terraonion. That is a much easier solution over waiting and waiting because hardly anyone wants to trade. Besides, if you sold it it’s just like trading anyway. You’re just reusing the money to get another NeoSD. It’s not like you’re going to be out of pocket, dude.

FBX

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How hard can it be to sell it? Every time a NeoSD is listed on eBay it goes for OVER retail. You literally could make money by scalping it on eBay and then buying the MVS version from Terraonion. That is a much easier solution over waiting and waiting because hardly anyone wants to trade. Besides, if you sold it it’s just like trading anyway. You’re just reusing the money to get another NeoSD. It’s not like you’re going to be out of pocket, dude.

My hesitance is due to some of the horror stories I've listened to about sellers getting ripped off on ebay. You make it sound like a breeze, and if it is, I would gladly go that method.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
You could try selling on Facebook, eBay is a cesspool for sellers. Things I sell there tend to go quickly.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I'm not kidding, you literally posted this thread 2 hours too late after I clicked purchase on a 161 in 1 for my aes after assuming no one would want to trade a neo SD aes for my neo SD mvs.
I think since I already dropped the cash, I'll just stick with my mvs neo SD and make do with the 161 on aes until I track down a neo SD pro, but I'm just posting this because I'm sure there must be somebody else out there who is also looking to swap carts like you are. Good luck dude!

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I second the Facebook idea for selling it. People buy Neo items on the Facebook groups like it’s crack. I personally think that people who bought the MVS version of the NeoSD did so for a reason. Because it can be used in a cab or on a CMVS/Supergun setup, it’s more flexible than the AES version. People who purposefully went with the MVS version won’t necessarily want the AES version. It’s not impossible, but it’s unlikely IMO.