Wanted: modded pal DC

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Simple really. I want a UK dreamcast. Problem is good games here are in two categories rare or weren't made here. So I want a DC that can play imports. And of course I don't want to pay too much for it. Maybe we can figure something out.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You know what I think I want one aswell just for the blue swirl and if I ever go to Argentina when Trump is president.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I am shit at soldering, and don't want to do it myself. So someone is bound to have one

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I always suggest people who want to play import games on their Dreamcast should have it sent off to NCS (www.ncsx.com). Last time I checked, it was $35 w/return shipping...you can't beat that.

Of course, this assumes you already have the system.

Jon

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I always suggest people who want to play import games on their Dreamcast should have it sent off to NCS (www.ncsx.com). Last time I checked, it was $35 w/return shipping...you can't beat that.

Of course, this assumes you already have the system.

Jon
That's cool, there's lots of used systems going cheap around here. Getting one that works on the uk voltage setup is easy peasy. Getting one that plays any region games is less so. I'd have no problem going the route of finding a modder as well if there was one. But if Ncsx still do it then they might be the best option.