Wanted: Atomiswave Games

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I just got an atomiswave mobo from ECL, i just paid yesterday and it showed up today. They really are in a league of their own. Now that being said i would like to get a few more games for it. I am willing to pay or trade for them so let me know what kind of offers you may have and we'll go from there.

Wanted:
Metal Slug 6 - I know theres a slim chance but what the hell.
Samurai Showdown 6 - Another slim chance.
Dolphin Blue - Really interested in this one.
Knights of Valour - Another one i'm very interested in obtaining.
Dirty Pigskin Football
Ranger Mission - With light gun if possible
Sport Shooting USA - With light gun
Maximum Speed
Chase 1929

For Trade:
- Garou: MOTW
- Blazing Star
- Super DodgeBall with Shockbox
- The Super Spy with Shockbox and MM
- Prehistoric Isle 2 with Shockbox
- Money Puzzle Exchanger with Shockbox
- Top Hunter
- Zupapa! - Full kit with Large Marquee and Dip Sheet, also includes Shockbox
- Neo TurfMasters - *Bootleg* with Original Label and Serial
- Puzzle Bobble - Bust-a-Move - *Bootleg*
- 2 x MAS Neo Geo Joystick - New model, barely used, both in near mint condition. One blue overlay one red overlay. Wired to fit into any AES or MVS controller port.

The only bootlegs are the last 2 listed the others are 100% legit. I can provide pictures on request. I can also supplement cash if the atomiswave cart is worth more than the cart you are wanting to trade or i can buy the game outright as long as its not too expensive.

Last edited:

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
XxSmityxX said:
Yeah they quoted me $210 shipped for the system thats a steal!!!!
gonna buy it this weekend!Good luck finding the games...
:up:

Yeah i bought NGBC for an extra $50, it came to $250 and some change with shipping. Quite a deal if you ask me. The console is in great condition and came with the IO port cart and the network adapter cart. I see the mobos go for $150-170 on ebay without either carts, just a bare mobo. But the thing that gets me is i just paid yesterday afternoon and its already here this morning. When i woke up the box was sitting outside my door. It took me a few minutes to realize what it was but as soon as i seen ECL on the label i about shit myself. I was figuring monday-tuesday of next week at the earliest. But hey it gives me something to do this weekend :)