Wallpaper Boarders (Suggestions)

ClassicMode1985

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I got a new house coming up in a while..before I moved in, I found out one of the rooms has a Wallpaper Boarder...which has pictures of Baseball/Soccer (Apparently it was a kid's room a long time ago)

I'm replacing it..but what is a good choice or has there been any game related Wallpaper Boarders to place?

Or if all else fails, how do you take it down without ruining the wall?

Ikumi Tachikawa

Crazed MVS Addict
Back when I redid the hallway outside my bedroom, I soaked the old flower-print wallpaper border with a wet towel and used a hair dryer to loosen the glue.

It worked like a charm!;)

Congratulations on your new home ClassicMode1985!:)

Last edited:

rodolfocm

Another Striker
If there's any KoF, FF, SS and all SNK fighting game's wallpaper, PUT IT! :D
That could be VERY VERY VERY COOL!

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
It all depends on the color of the room for the border you choose. What exactly do you have to work with?

For a game wallpaper, it doesn't exist (at least not yet), but a plain Pac-Man border (collumn with power pellets, ghosts, Pac, and Ms. Pac) circling the room would be pretty cool. Anyone know of a site that can hook people up with custom wall-papaer?

--KagerouSama

ClassicMode1985

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
KagerouSama said:
It all depends on the color of the room for the border you choose. What exactly do you have to work with?

For a game wallpaper, it doesn't exist (at least not yet), but a plain Pac-Man border (collumn with power pellets, ghosts, Pac, and Ms. Pac) circling the room would be pretty cool. Anyone know of a site that can hook people up with custom wall-papaer?

--KagerouSama

Well if I remember well...a long time ago, there was a Mario/Zelda wallpaper boarder back in the late 80's..I remember a Pac-Man one

KagerouSama

15 Year Member
Egads! I was passed-by on those wallpapers. It must have been about the same time as the Nintendo Breakfast Cereal.

You may could check eBay for leftover and back-stock. But good luck finding near mint twenty-year old wallpaper boarder.

Hmm, I may go take a look-see for this myself.

--KagerouSama

KagerouSama

15 Year Member
"Putting U?"

That looks like what you're looking for. Pretty nice. Might match that Mario wallpaper I found.

ClassicMode1985

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I need to get around..I know there is a customize style to get it...Im thinking of an SNK theme problem