VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR DVDS NOW FOR SALE! CHECK THIS OUT!

swlovinist

I am THE IMMORTAL!, RESPECT ME or face, Random You
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My name is John Hancock, and I am doing a series of videogame DVD collector videos. UP FOR SALE IS MY NEW DVD IN MY NUTS AND BOLTS TO VIDEOGAME COLLECTING SERIES. This is a DVD that covers all US Sega systems, as well as gives a great overview of games and accessories for each US sega system. The DVD is filmed in HD(1080i) and is put on two discs(2 hrs, 20 min). I am selling this DVD for $20 shipped worldwide.

My other two DVD videos are also on sale. Vol. 1 covers oddball systems 70s to mid 80s. Vol. 2 is Nintendo US home systems.

link to a video overview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79G3NuUMN_Y

PM me if you are interested! Thank you, John

bdlou

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That's what those cases are! Someone at work had a picture of their haul from the recent Portlan classic gaming expo, and those DVD cases were in the picture. Now I know what they are. :-)

swlovinist

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
bump this thread. I am selling these DVD videos to raise $$$ to add to my collection. Any support is most appreciated. I put my heart and soul into making these, and I feel that they are a great product.

softwhere

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I heard you on All Gen Gamers recently, definitely want to pick these up eventually. Do you plan on releasing a nice box or anything to store them in once they are all out?

also, just wanted to give you props on your collections, very nice.

swlovinist

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you for the kind words. I have a couple of ideas for what I want to do when they are all released. I want to do something, I just dont know what. I have at least three to four more volumes to do. I am in no rush, and I want to do a quality job on them.

swlovinist

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bump this thread, I still have some available.

swlovinist

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bump this thread. I still have some available. I appreicate the kind words from these forums.

Retro2DGamer

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That is one staggering collection. Does it go into much depth with Saturn game collecting?

swlovinist

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have two chapters of the Sega DVD dedicated to collecting the Saturn covering games, system packaging, and popular accessories. A wonderful console to collect for!

swlovinist

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
HOLIDAY SPECIAL! PRICES LOWERED! I also have gone into more detail about what is actually on the DVD videos.

Nuts and Bolts to Video Game Collecting Vol.1 Oddball Systems 70's to Mid 80s
This video runs 62 min and showcases the following systems. Each Chapter showcases a different system, game, accessories, and system packaging(If I had it) The DVD showcases the following

APF M-1000
ATARI XEGS
BALLY ASTROCADE
EMERSON ARCADIA 2001
FAIRCHILD CHANNEL F
MAGNAVOX ODYSSEY
MAGNAVOX ODYSSEY 2
MICROVISION
RCA STUDIO II
VECTREX

THE DVD IS ON SALE NOW FOR THE HOLIDAYS FOR $13 shipped. Please PM me if you are interested

Nuts and Bolts to Video Game Collecting Vol. 2 is focused on home NINTENDO SYSTEMS. Each Chapter is focused on system packaging, games, or accessories of a specific system. The DVD runs 82 min and is an excellent guide and overview showcasing many holy grails as well as good value games to pick up. The DVD overviews in detail the following

Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Virtual Boy
Gamecube

THE DVD IS ON SALE NOW FOR THE HOLIDAYS FOR $13 shipped. Please PM me if you are interested.

Nuts and Bolts to Videogame Collecting Vol. 3 is focused on all US Sega Systems. This project grew in size and is featured on two DVD discs. The DVD runs over 2 hours and overviews in detail system packaging(if I had it), games, and accessories of the following systems

Sega Master System
Sega Genesis
Sega CD/CDX/X'ye
Sega 32X
Nomad
Game Gear
Pico
Laseractive
Saturn
Dreamcast

The DVD is on sale for the holidays for $15 shipped PM me if you are interested.

ALL THREE DVDs ARE FOR SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME FOR $28 shipped. ANY TWO DVDS ARE ON SALE FOR $22 shipped

video introduction(prices wrong in the video)
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=79G3NuUMN_Y

Gamester81 also showcased my videos in this video(again prices have been reduced for the holidays)
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=oDnaAq6b3Dc

pm me if you are interested, I am more than happy to answer any questions

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Sounds like a great idea. I hate to be "this guy" but the only thing I could advise is some better artwork for the covers. It just makes your product look shoddy IMO. Regardless keep up the good work.

swlovinist

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, I can offer a free set of the DVDs and credit to anyone who wants to help me with some better artwork. I did the best that I could do myself. I really do think that that what is on the DVD videos is a quality product. Any takers here?

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Can you send me a message with what information you actually want to be on the dvd case and then I can try and design you some covers around that? I am definitely not pro, but I'm sure I can get you something much better than what you have already.

swlovinist

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I still have more of these available. PM me if interested. I also would like to thank this site for the positive support of these DVDs. Special Thanks to Starscream615.

Last edited: