UT 3 roll call

ironish

Dodgeball Yakuza
Anyone get this game? My local Best Buy was sold out of them today, but they say that they get shippments in every day so hopefully tomorrow will be the day that I get my hands on mine.

I LOVE this series. Most people like Halo, but for me this is one of the best FPS series out there. Really excited to play this one. Gotta love the music and action in UT. I was most looking forward to this and Mario and here they are.

Last edited:

ray_7

Stores here in SF is selling them tomorrow but i'll be buying it for sure...

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Deciding whether to pick this up on PC or PS3. Depends if the PS3's keyboard+mouse support does splitscreen.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
SpamYouToDeath said:
Deciding whether to pick this up on PC or PS3. Depends if the PS3's keyboard+mouse support does splitscreen.

I'm assuming not, as the new 40 gigs only have 2 USB slots.

I can't really find anything about that, but it'd be sweet if they pulled it off...:buttrock:

ray_7

I read somewhere that PS3 version DOES support keyboard+mouse...

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
ray_7 said:
I read somewhere that PS3 version DOES support keyboard+mouse...
Yeah, but I'm wondering if it'll let you do splitscreen with multiple keyboards and mice.

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist
SpamYouToDeath said:

I just picked up the PC version, I'm going to pickup the PS3 version when that gets released too.

Unreal Tournament really hits home.
icon14.gif

Edit- if anyones looking for me i'm going to be "hibernating" for a few weeks. Starting now.

ironish

Dodgeball Yakuza
ShmengeTravel said:
I just picked up the PC version, I'm going to pickup the PS3 version when that gets released too.

Unreal Tournament really hits home.
icon14.gif

Edit- if anyones looking for me i'm going to be "hibernating" for a few weeks. Starting now.

Yeah I finally got it today. I didn't realize this but BestBuy's weekly ad had it listed for a release of Tuesday after 2PM. Of course I called before I went to pick it up and the lady said that they had it, but when I went there, at about noon, there were none to be seen. I asked a guy about it and told him about the conversation I had with the lady on the phone. He went to the back and got me a copy.

So far the game is awesome! Great graphics and intense action. Talk about hitting home!

Oh and yes I heard that the PS3 version will for sure support mouse and keyboard, but I don't know about split screen.

They should have mouse and keyboard support for all PS3 and 360 FPSs and strategy games. COD4 is a glaring example.

ray_7

ironish said:
Yeah I finally got it today. I didn't realize this but BestBuy's weekly ad had it listed for a release of Tuesday after 2PM. Of course I called before I went to pick it up and the lady said that they had it, but when I went there, at about noon, there were none to be seen. I asked a guy about it and told him about the conversation I had with the lady on the phone. He went to the back and got me a copy.

So far the game is awesome! Great graphics and intense action. Talk about hitting home!

Oh and yes I heard that the PS3 version will for sure support mouse and keyboard, but I don't know about split screen.

They should have mouse and keyboard support for all PS3 and 360 FPSs and strategy games. COD4 is a glaring example.

the exact same thing happened to me... not on the shelf yet so they have to grab it from the back... same as when i grab gh3 for pc...

as for the game itself, simply stunning. this is my first time playing a ut game and i'm HOOKED!!!

ironish

Dodgeball Yakuza
ray_7 said:
Should we start posting our gamertag?

mine is bapeshit.

Mine is gibberish. I got tired of making PC game accounts so I just hit random keys, but I'll add people.