US Last Blade 2 home cart - the one with the ripped insert and no manual

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
That insert can be professionally restored. A nice tear seal or leaf casting and professional color touch and it'd be nice again.

Some Lineco document repair tape (if applied very carefully on the inside of the insert) would at least stop the tear from spreading.

View attachment 19465

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
...and it still stays ripped.

By the way, are we doing offers here now or will there be a price set?

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Never saw a US LB2 before.
Shame that it happened, would love to get a hold of a copy one day. GLWS!

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Sorry if I ruffled any feathers by not posting a price and skipping the "what is it worth thread". I was hoping to have more of the community discuss a fair price for this interesting cart, since there are not too many examples of rare neo carts in very sub par condition.

The cart is currently pending payment and if the new owner would like to discuss the details of the transaction he is more than welcome too...

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'm picking it up personally this Saturday for $200.

Been looking for a LB2 home cart for a while now. I don't collect shelf pieces; It's going to live in my AES indefinitely and get played.

Going to be an awesome weekend!
Big thanks to djdelly

Last edited:

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'm picking it up personally this Saturday for $200.

Been looking for a LB2 home cart for a while now. I don't collect shelf pieces; It's going to live in my AES indefinitely and get played.

Going to be an awesome weekend!
Big thanks to djdelly

Congrats! Can't say I'm not a little jealous!

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Congrats! Irrespective, it is a classic piece and a great game. If I find a US LB2 AES manual floating around, I will send it your way:lolz:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
This would have paired nicely with my essentially loose Garou MOTW with snaplock case. Probably better for the cheap AES gaming to be shared with more people though.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bet this case and insert was destroyed by a stuipd customs postal guy. Here in germany they tend to open shipments to look inside for the invoice to calculate dutys. This looks like some one opened a box with a cutter and ripped to the case aswell.
They also looked inside the box and the manual did fall off and they didnt noticed it or just forgot to ad back to the box.
I had similar issues years back with the customs on other items.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I bet this case and insert was destroyed by a stuipd customs postal guy. Here in germany they tend to open shipments to look inside for the invoice to calculate dutys. This looks like some one opened a box with a cutter and ripped to the case aswell.
They also looked inside the box and the manual did fall off and they didnt noticed it or just forgot to ad back to the box.
I had similar issues years back with the customs on other items.

How do they calculate the duty cost of an AES game? Do they go on ebay and check the prices?

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
How do they calculate the duty cost of an AES game? Do they go on ebay and check the prices?

They have no clue this if this is valuable stuff or just some random old $5 shit. They just look for the value declaration. If they find none, you have to make a signed statement where you assign a value to it. I usually declare my carts for about $10, so far so good.

Regards.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Just Because You’re Paranoid Doesn’t Mean They’re Not Trying to Get You

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Rating - 100%
54   0   0

They look for size and weight of the parcels is my experience. Sure, a single CD won't catch much attention, but a Neo game is a different story. Almost all of my imported ones went for retention in customs. Which means an additional 19% VAT in Germany :(

grimm

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A lot of people are asking who would damage a box and lose a manual like this. As if they would do it intentionally.. Accidents happen, even to Neo Geo AES games. Its a shame but it happens. Im glad it found a new home, where it will be PLAYED, and not just collecting dust like so many other expensive AES titles where people are deathly afraid of insert marks........ Good purchase to let the game live on!