turbosage game dump 2012

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey there, I've taken a good look at the library of crap I have and decided to part ways with a few items here. I'm not looking to make a fortune by any means, just looking to move some stuff to a nice home. If willing, maybe get a couple bucks in my pocket for some projects or even going toward some OBEY or a possible Neo Geo CD someday. :) Prices are before shipping. I'd like to calculate shipping after you let me know your interested. I'll of course cut deals for those looking to combine items. :) On average, one Saturn game would be about $3~4 shipped or so? Around $3 a game is a good average I think. I dunno, you give me your zip, and I'll tell you what shipping is.

Here's what I've got today- lemme know via PM if your interested. Don't get too excited if I take a day or two to get back to you. I don't spend much time online over the weekends, but I usually have a few chances most weekdays to answer questions. :) Thank you for looking! :)

TI994a Complete with all TV hookups (No Monitor) and 48 games (5 complete w/ case and instructions) $50+shipping
This thing above is the entire TI99/4a collection I've had for about 2 and a half years now. I found all the games together at a thrift store, and the system itself was on an estate auction. All work really well. I have AC plug and A/V hookup (Same as a commodore64). I also created a video seen below showing off the games and system from 2009. It's been kept in a very safe box/ plastic tote and still works and looks just as good. Looking for around $50 for the complete thing. That is one system all hookups (NO CONTROLLERS) and 48 games. 5 are complete with boxes and instructions. Let me know if you want to make an offer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WlvCjrjU6k

Crisis Core- Final Fantasy VII - PSP - $5, everything looks like it's here. Pretty good condition.
Loco Roco 2 - PSP - NOT PICTURED! $4
EA Replay -PSP NOT PICTUREED $4

Strange Pokemon Fire Red GBA cart - Bootleg version. Doesn't save. $5, otherwise works well.

Two beat up Atari games-
Ms. PacMan for 7800 - works flawlessly, but looks like ass. $1
Donkey Kong for the 2600 - works well, but looks a little beat up $1

Gens- Soldiers of Fortune - Case and inst. looks good $2**SOLD
Gens- Fun and Games - Case and inst, looks great! $2,000.00.... er I mean $2... ;)
Lethal Enforcers - cart only, good condition $1
Jammit, great condition $1 cart only.

Again, let me know if anything seems off with any of this. Just looking to move some of this stuff as its just going to waste in my hands. Peace.

Last edited:

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I'd like to take Zelda: MM. Shipping to europe possible?
A yes and I'd like to see some more better pics of the damage please.

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'd like to take Zelda: MM. Shipping to europe possible?
A yes and I'd like to see some more better pics of the damage please.
Majora's Mask has been claimed. The cracking is mostly due to the two plastic pieces starting to separate when it was dropped. The actual plastic isn't cracked, just the cart kind of feels loose like one of the plastic sides is loose.

Updated list with purchases! Thanks guys! Will start shipping the beginning of next week!!

NO TAKERS ON THE TI99 4a yet?!?!?!?

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
One last payment coming in, and then I'm shipping out Thursday morning. I would have gotten to the post on Weds, but with the holiday, the earliest I can run is Thursday morning.

Thanks!

Still that tasty TI994a available!!

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
All sales have been shipped. That TI99/4a has got to be burning a hole in your soul!! lol

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
items get! great seller here!

Thanks man! I'm glad they got to you safely!!

I have a couple more PSP games- Loco Roco 2 and EA Replay. Anyone want 'em? I'll throw 'em in with the TI994a!! ;) LOL otherwise $4 each.

Cheers,

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
bumping cause I have a TON of CCG cards if anyone wants to trade for video game stuff.

I collected Spellfire, Magic TG, Warlord, MagiNation, Vampire, SpaceQuest, Vs. Fighting, and even Blood Wars and Rage.

I've got binders of this stuff, so if anyone is looking- I'll sell or trade.

PS: I'm thinking of going thru them over the weekend to take some pics, so if you're interested- just be patient.
Thanks!