Turbografx 16 sale!!!! PRICE DROP!

GeoStigma

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Well, I just bought a new Can-am Outlander 650, so its time to sell off some stuff.

System and accessories:
Console in box, RF switch, original manuals, Turbo tap, 3 controllers (1 might not work), Keith Courage and any other stuff I can find (I have another turbopad in its original box, plus some other things) - $65 (SOLD)

Turbo Booster (w/composite video cable) - $40 Moved, selling on another forum!

TurboTap in box (not in pictures below) - $10 (SOLD)

Games:

Moved, selling on another forum!

Prices do not include shipping (I ship USPS w/delivery confirmation and will make it as cheap as possible, unless you want it shipped priority/express of course). I will give discounts for multiple items purchased. I accept money orders (must send first) and paypal. If you have any questions, please PM me!

Thanks!

Last edited:

nat

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone who doesn't own a TG-16 should buy this. $65 for a boxed TG-16 is a pretty good deal these days.

I would jump all over it if I didn't own a shitload of 'em already.

Last edited:

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Kuriakos said:
the gamedude site only works in IE right now...I don't know why
Ah, yep.

I don't believe some of the list. Bonk 3 CD and Beyond Shadowgate for $99? Dynastic Hero for $79? They can't possibly have them in stock at those prices.

Kuriakos

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah, I wonder how out of date it is, but I'm moving to Pasadena soon, so visiting the store is possible for me.

M

mblvshj

Kuriakos said:
You can get them boxed from Game Dude for 60

ok...but his price most likely includes shipping....game dude only ships ups....which i might add will probley cost atleast 20 bucks....(i had to pay 10 bucks for a snes game)also they only give the basics hes throwing in a turbo tap and 3 controllers....

so if he includes shipping or not....hes gonna give you a better deal

oh yeah and game dude throws fucking shitty ass game dude stickers on everything....so when you try to peel it off b/c it looks dumb you get a nice void on it....

bump for a good deal(would already get it myself but got one last year for Christmas)

GeoStigma

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
PM responded too!

I just want to clarify that I said I was selling this with Dragon Spirit, but it was Keith Courage actually (the game it was originally packed in with). My fault. xD

GeoStigma

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Pending sale on the system, turbo tap and my paypal account is setup again.

If you buy all 8 games I'll do $85 on them shipped.