Trouble getting an Xbox360?

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
how are you guys finding it?

Im in the UK, and everywhere I go, and have been going for the last 3 weeks keeps giving me the "our quota is sold out mate, unlucky"

I dont seem to be able to find one of these near me for love nor money.

I normally buy all my systems from Currys as I get 10% off everything due to my mum working there, so naturally I wanted the system to be bought from them.
I bought my xbox and dreamcast on launch day from there with no problems, but apparantly the 360 is sold out :oh_no:

Looks like I might have to wait until they get some more in which might not be before xmas :crying:

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Well, even in America almost all stores have sold through their first shipments. But given my history with consoles, that's still nothing to worry about. I would say, when it comes to actually launching and the amount of 360s that REALLY do come out; there maybe a good chance to pick one up, anyway. Most often, the really hard to get it places are localized only to certain areas (where you'll often find stragglers in other places). So no guarrantees, but if you keep tabs on several locations, you can land one of those stragglers.

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
good point, makes me a little more positive!

Currys have put me at the top of a reserve list, so basically if they get more in than they were expecting, im first in the list to get one, so im keeping my fingers crossed!