TMNT the Arcade Game on partnernet (Xbox Live for devs)

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
genjiglove said:
I'd believe Shady saying its real before I believe those guys saying its fake.
I feel that Shady's an honest guy, too, but I really hope that this isn't a cruel hoax or anything. Shady, is the Ubisoft logo present on the main menu? I ask because of the licensing issues, how Ubi has the license and all. How's the sound? Arcade perfect? I really hope this is true, too... :glee:

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Well, I know that almost every game is playable online on XBLA. They also have a lot of original stuff that's usually quite good. I only got the system in November so I'll never have a shortage of games on it. I'd possibly be upset if I got it at launch and had everything already. Presumably they'll step it up a little now that the other guys have their online stuff setup. Well I sure hope so. In any event, there are some A+ titles on the horizon.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
ferrarimanf355 said:
Shady, some guys on teh GAF are calling bullshit on this one.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143894
Can we get pics or something?:conf:
Its the real deal. The Ubisoft, Konami, and Digital Eclipse logos come up when the game boots.

The sprites are arcade perfect. I can't tell you if the sound is. I wasn't wearing on any headphones. Can I produce screenshots? I'll look into it, but I doubt it. I don't know what the rules are of showing content on parternet is. I wouldn't want to get my company in trouble.

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Send them to me. I'll take care of it. Wouldn't be the first time I helped spread potentially illegal material (like the Resident Evil 4 debug). PM me if you want. The screenshot function should be built into the XDK features on the PC if its like the original Xbox. Discover it on the network, and you should be fine ;)

Lovergoat

, KING of GOATs, Greatest of all time...
Big Shady said:
Its the real deal. The Ubisoft, Konami, and Digital Eclipse logos come up when the game boots.

The sprites are arcade perfect. I can't tell you if the sound is. I wasn't wearing on any headphones. Can I produce screenshots? I'll look into it, but I doubt it. I don't know what the rules are of showing content on parternet is. I wouldn't want to get my company in trouble.

You will need the xbox browser(part of the xdk), you will also need to be connected to your 360 over your network. Without knowing the details of any NDAs I would advise you not to share any images here or anywhere else outside your company. Use the shots to compare it to the original yourself instead. the screen shots should make it a lot easier.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
Big Shady said:

If you're unsure about producing screenshots, don't. I understand your concerns. That being said, what you mentioned is enough info for me. Thanks. :glee:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If I were shady, I wouldn't even make a thread like this.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
norton9478 said:
If I were shady, I wouldn't even make a thread like this.
If a piece of software goes on partnernet it is fair game to be annouced to the public. Press outlets, who do have test kits, and potentially the rights to publish screen caps of the games.