Thinking About Selling My Capcom Impress With Console To Jamma Converter..Need Advice

jsjesse

Marked Wolf
I wanted to know what is a reasonable price to ask for my Capcom Impress Cab. It's in overall good condition. No cracks....just some slight yellowing on the backside, the coin mech has been changed to take US quarters. The monitor is still bright and vivid. Brand New Sanwa Sticks and Sanwa Buttons have been installed along with 2 extra buttons(for Select/Back)

I am thinking about selling it because I just don't have the space nor the moving power for big cabs anymore.....so I intend to find me a Capcom Mini Cute to replace this one.

I was thinking of throwing in my console to jamma converter that lets you play PS/PS2, Xbox and Dreamcast on the Cabinet without having to modify the cabinet itself.

Since many of you here know more about cabinets more than I do I wanted to ask you guys what do you think would be a fair price to ask. I don't have any CPS2 boards to throw in there so it will just be the cabinet + the jamma converter. I won't be able to ship it so I thought that might be a limiting factor on the price also.

Here are the pics of it.... whatever pricing suggestions and advice are appreciated.

1591595-R1-008-2A.jpg

1591595-R1-010-3A.jpg

8923985-R1-016-6A.jpg

I had the systems outside of my cab because there was no room inside for all 3.

8923985-R1-018-7A.jpg