The World is coming to an end. Super Robot Wars gets US release

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Very nice. I hope they also bring a DS version out here too. I know my DS can play the GBA one of course, but I prefer to buy DS game sover GBA ones these days.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
HOLY CRAP :emoticonthatdoesn'twork:

Talk about missing the boat. Too little to late. etc. etc.

Still great news though.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Maybe now Jump Superstars will have a chance?

Edit: Wait, SRW is that strategy game with the robots from all the different animes right?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Lots of obscure "only in japan" games seem to be making release in the US. Could the success of Katamari Damacy be to "blame"?

Seijuro Hiko

Camel Slug
DanAdamKOF said:
Maybe now Jump Superstars will have a chance?

Edit: Wait, SRW is that strategy game with the robots from all the different animes right?

Yeah, but the Original Generation are like the title says only the robots and heroes that Banpresto created himself. There's no robots from any animes in those two games.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
LOL, its about damn time

Seijuro Hiko said:
Yeah, but the Original Generation are like the title says only the robots and heroes that Banpresto created himself. There's no robots from any animes in those two games.

prolly because of Liscensing fees, if the other SRW games were to be localized, that would cost them a lot, cuz diff companies distributed the anime's in the US

Seijuro Hiko

Camel Slug
roninbuddha said:
LOL, its about damn time

prolly because of Liscensing fees, if the other SRW games were to be localized, that would cost them a lot, cuz diff companies distributed the anime's in the US

Right, and I don't think those games will have a great success in the US.