The lost Evangelion PSA has been found

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Skip to about 7:08 if you want to skip the backstory-
https://youtu.be/9h1lFlKsppo

An interesting note in anime history.
The city of Houston comissioned 2 of the voice actors from Eva to record an AIDS PSA.
The story goes that it came out too explicit and was canned, with the only recording being in the possession of Asukas voice actor.

Its truly an incredible thing to hear.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
richevans.AIDS.wav

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Skip to about 7:08 if you want to skip the backstory-
https://youtu.be/9h1lFlKsppo

An interesting note in anime history.
The city of Houston comissioned 2 of the voice actors from Eva to record an AIDS PSA.
The story goes that it came out too explicit and was canned, with the only recording being in the possession of Asukas voice actor.

Its truly an incredible thing to hear.

Huh...I couldn't stand the narrator's voice so I didn't listen to anything outside the PSA itself, but I think most anime voice actors are located in Dallas and Houston for whatever reason. But it's too much of a coincidence to have both Shinji's and Osuka's voice actors together for that...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I was MySpace (myspace? who remembers) friends with Spike Spencer. We talked some about his stuff on Bleach. What a shame I can't log in to it anymore.

Was also friends with Phil Perry, the guy who did the music for Riding Bean. He invited me to a cruise. I declined.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This lost audio might be Shinji's imaginings before he had cum on his hands in End of Evangelion.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Was also friends with Phil Perry, the guy who did the music for Riding Bean. He invited me to a cruise. I declined.

Was it kinda like how you declined when I asked to hang out with you? I've been told I would make a good tour guide. I would thrive in historic salem.