The Life Ending Adventure

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
after 5 minutes of trying, I can't beat the 1st level. That last spikey thing always gets me.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
This reminds me of Space Ace for some reason.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
I'm embarrassed to say how long I tried to beat the first level. FAIL!
I should have known better since your own "bullets" can ricochet and kill you.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
so did anyone click on the lucky player sign?

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Jump onto the platform to trigger the ascending spikes and quickly jump back to the right. Then, while the spikes are still coming down again, jump onto the platform and jump left off of it when it gets all the way to the left. You should miss the descending spikes if you've done it right. From there, you can either go left to where a boss is or climb the rope attached to the descending spikes. The boss is a cat that deflects all of your attacks, so as near as I can tell, you can't beat it. If you climb up, there's a sort of cloud thing you can go onto. Be careful at the bottom of the first hill, because there are spikes that will jab up and kill you right at the base.

That's part one.

PS: In case you're curious, it's pointless to kill the beaver thing to the right of the first screen. If you defeat him and continue right, you'll just fall to your death in a giant pit.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Stupid.

Made it onto the platform my first try, then quit after the result.

Might as well create a game with no floors and where falling off-screen kills you.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Well I went down the hole where the spikes shoot up on the fisrt screen. You have to go down the left side or a guy from street fighter will kick you and kill you. Then you drop off the screen and have to land on a platform between spikes and move to the right fast because I guy will belly flop onto you. Then there are platforms that move when you touch them, past that some guys holding up a block you have to get past. After that don't go down the hole. Keep going right until you see a character that you can jump on but do not ride him, drop down the hole below him. Do not click on the you are a lucky player sign.. that totaly sucks. There is later a ladder to go up but you have to grab on near the top or it breaks off and you die. Then go right more and fight the boss.

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Yeah, I like how Guile is randomly down there trying to kill you. If you continue that way, you fight the afro boss, and if you go up and over like I did, you have to fight a clone of yourself. I never did click on the Lucky Player sign. It looked threatening. :eek:

Kudos for making it so far. :D