THANK YOU to all the great people that feed my NEO addiction

endgamer

Another Striker
Thank you.

First and foremost to Shawn for this great site and his NEO store which has what I call super fast shipping. Great ordering system. Very reliable. Thank you very much.

To Jeff Kurtz for modifying my home NEO to s-video as well as composite video way back when. It made a world of difference in picture quality.

To Robert Wallace for consolizing a 2 slot and then selling it to me. I really like the red finish, the s-video is awesome, the memory card reader is great, the fact that I can use my NEO controllers with it a big plus but Razoola's NEO BIOS patch in the 2 slot has me contemplating selling my AES collection and going strictly MVS. That Bios is one way cool bios. I love it.

To all the sellers which have sold me NEO games from the rare Pleasuregoal MVS kit to like new Magician Lord.

My current NEO favorites

NEO Turfmasters, this golf game is much fun & Shocktroopers, it has me thinking I like it more than METAL SLUG. Wish they would make a Metal Slug ala Shocktroopers meaning Metal Slug graphics + Shocktroopers gameplay.