Studying in Europe for a year!! Selling most of my gaming gear -3ds,xbox360,modded ps3 1tb

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey guys leaving soonish for my trip in Germany thought I'd sell my gaming gear cause I won't be using it for a year :p

HELP FUND MY TRIP :-J

Black 3ds (comes with super mario 3d land and The legend of Zelda Ocarina of time 3d) - 200 shipped (ON HOLD)
3dsui.jpg

bought it shortly after the price drop but it hasn't seen much use :( comes with all the original packaging

Xbox 360 jasper 120gb (two black wireless controllers and tons on arcade games)- 150shipped (ON HOLD)
xboxq.jpg

had it for about a year, great machine no problems (never red ringed)
come with 2 black wireless controllers and a bunch of xbox arcade games you can play under any profile( I original downloaded the games on this xbox)
list of games:
Battlefield 1943
Bc: rearmed
Castle crashers
Comic Jumper
Crazy taxi
Death Spank
Doom
Fancy pants adventure
Fatal fury special
Garou MOW
Harm's Way
Hexic HD
Ikaruga
Joust
Lara Croft: GOL
Magic: the gathering
Monday night combat
Outland
Pac man CE
Shadow complex
Super streetfigther 2 HD
Undertow
Vandal hearts: foj

CFW 3.55 1tb ps3 (comes with one dual shock 3 remote)- 200 shipped (ON HOLD)
ps3jt.jpg

its an original 40gb ps3 but i modded it with CFW 3.55 and installed a 1tb harddrive in it( ive got tons of emulators on it and games on the HD) if you want to know what is already on the Hd please pm me i don't want to list it here

More stuff incoming soon :D

if any of the prices seems high just pm with a offer, i've been out of the game of a while.I only accept cash(in person)/money orders or paypal

Last edited:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
the PS3 is region free, and has a universal power supply, you could have brought that over here. my PS3 is american, works just fine here.

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I already knew that, but thanks for the info Kim... I didn't really use it much to really justify bring it, plus I don't have a tv in Germany lol just my laptop :)