Street Fighter style arcade cab

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Since I've began my seach for a different cab, I've decided to attempt to sale this one off before hand.

What I've always heard called a "generic street fighter cab". The monitor is flawless. Crisp, bright colors, zero burn in. The PSU was recently replaced. The buttons/sticks feel great and the switches were replaced right before I bought it.

It's shows it's age on the body a little with some dings, although the glass is scratch and scuff free. Front panel flips down to allow access to boards from front.

Was asking $225...and if bought before anyone takes my SF Alpha CPS2 I'll include that also.

This thing weighs a ton, so keep that in mind if you want it shipped.

As for local pick up, I don't own a truck, but might could arrange for my neighbor (with a truck) to met you half way if you're coming from a neighboring State. He would expect gas money to cover it of course.

Pick up you could bring money or paypal me right before you come to get it.

Just trying to clear this thing out and I consider $225, especially with the SF Alpha board a really good deal.

Any questions let me know and thanks.

cabsgun.jpg

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
IIRC that cab is a Dynamo Z back style cab. Very popular conversion cab and like you said easy to access the board from the front. I think they have a pull out wood panel to access the pcb right? Good luck with the sale.

NOAH

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
3-Koam K-3 cabinet. One of the more convenient US cabinet styles for board swapping.