ClassicMode1985

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
http://www.the-magicbox.com/0406/game060904d.shtml

The Limited Edition will be sold for 8800 yen. Released July 22nd for PS2

sf3le.jpg

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Beauty cover. I hope it's included somewhere in the packaging or manual of the US release.

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
I want that really, really badly. Hopefully we'll get something similar in the U.S. and with the Xbox version as well, as that's what I'm buying for online play.

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Yep yep, nice stuff Already have mine reserved! Man, this looks like a good year for 2D fighters!

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
ClassicMode1985?!?!?

Many seem to think that I'm you my poorly endowed friend. How go the legal proceedings?

edit: MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Natch that. Tiredness epilepsy strikes again.

On topic, that Jigsaw puzzle sounds nice.

Last edited:

ClassicMode1985

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Tom Wopat said:
I know someone with a penis the size of Chun li's...

I know what you want, but you will not get a reaction out of me, same goes for the rest of you who want a piece of me. I ain't going anywhere. :)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Sheesh ... we are being overrun with limited editions these days. But yeah, I'll probably grab it if it makes it to the states :loco:

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
You could probably buy a Dreamcast + Third Strike for 8800 Yen.

But most of you muppets will buy it anyway

10 Year Member
ClassicMode1985 said:
I know what you want, but you will not get a reaction out of me, same goes for the rest of you who want a piece of me. I ain't going anywhere. :)

You're practically a eunuch.

Seriously though, you got some balls coming back here and posting. When I say "you got some balls" I mean that in the figurative sense of course... we've all seen your goods and they're nothing to write home about.

Last edited:

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Plisken said:
You could probably buy a Dreamcast + Third Strike for 8800 Yen.

But most of you muppets will buy it anyway

The timing is off in the parrying in the DC version.

Have fun.

ClassicMode1985

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Stinky-Dinkins said:
You're practically a eunuch.

Seriously though, you got some balls coming back here and posting. When I say "you got some balls" I mean that in the figurative sense of course because we've all seen your goods and they're nothing to write home about.

Actually I have not seen the picture, and most of my friends know me enough to know that is not how I am

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
The space in ClassicMode1985's jeans that is supposed to make room for his crotch is like a total waste of denim.

We get the point that you're so aggressively trying to get across. It's boring now, please move on.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Ghost-Dog said:
We get the point that you're so aggressively trying to get across. It's boring now, please move on.

With all the attention he gives him, it makes me wonder if Stinky actually wants his cawk. :oh_no: :oh_no:

10 Year Member
Ghost-Dog said:

Just in case there is any remaining doubt, I'll clarify:

His dick is tiny.

10 Year Member
galfordo said:
With all the attention he gives him, it makes me wonder if Stinky actually wants his cawk. :oh_no: :oh_no:

Only if he puts a little top hat and a fake beard on the tip. I could dig that - it would be like a friendly little amish dude.

Youkai

Hardened Shock Trooper
It's funny when someone records a live 3rd Strike tournament match when Yun is fighting. Everytime he does the "Genei-jin" combo, the crowd's always going "hey! hey! hey! hey!......" on the rhythm of the hits. It sounds like a fuckin baseball game.

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
I've pre ordered it over at Play Asia.com

I had a coupon for a few dollers off so why not....The DVD will be interesting...if its anything like the other SF collectors box set its going to be sweet...