SSV Special Questions !!

Rocketman

n00b
Okay,

I'm not totally aware of all that has been going on here on this site, but I have some questions regarding SSV Special that will be coming out on 7/15.

First, is this game already in the Arcades in the U.S. or Japan? If so, has anyone played this game and have a honest mature opinion on this game?

Does each character have his/her own background or screen? Like in SS2.

To me SS2 was the best in the series, even better than SSIV, because it had more backgrounds and the gameplay was just as good.

I'm from the old school and could care less about combos, story lines, tricks, etc. I just want SS2 remade with additional characters, new backgrounds, and a cool/hard-to-beat end boss. Is that too much to ask for??

JFlex

Marked Wolf
I can't speak for SS5 Special, but I do have SS5. It's very similar to SS2, however I think your ability to defend is much better in SS5..... the colors are brighter, even some of the characters have been redrawn. There are no fussy or cheap combos to worry about either....all in all, I think an excellent fighting engine. Prior to this incarnation SS2 was my favorite as well. No doubt, SS5 Special will be even better. You won't regret the purchase.