Southeast PA, November 13, 2021

daskrabs

Genjuro's Frog
As far as what I'm bringing, I'll have stuff for sale items as well as random freebies per usual.

I wanted to see if there's any desire for a head-to-head setup with PVMs. Think mini-Versus City. I don't think we've ever done this, as such. I can supply everything. Neo, CPSX, and other arcade stuff might be fun for fighters, puzzlers, etc. We could even try Mister 2P GB/GBA cores, if there's something worth playing. Chime in.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I have a 2L12P supergun that is made from the control panel of a mini cute that has vga out if you think it would be needed.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
WC, did you want to add a poll? I think a good list of options would be:

Street Slam
Puzzle Bobble 2
Soccer Brawl

I have officially removed the games that I think certain people dominate in to make it more fair. If people want to get crazy I’m always down for a side tournament of Sam Sho. I don’t care which one but I am partial to 3 and V Special.
I don’t know how to add a poll. I think it’s too late to edit my post.
I vote for Street Slam.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
I’m cool with Street Slam. Host vote ranks over all anyways.

max 330 mega

MAX POWA SURGE!,
Wish i could make it this year, but i will have just had shoulder replacement surgery on Nov 8th so uhh.... Yeah, no chance in hell.
I await cool photos of the gathering and hope you all have a great time!

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Wish i could make it this year, but i will have just had shoulder replacement surgery on Nov 8th so uhh.... Yeah, no chance in hell.
I await cool photos of the gathering and hope you all have a great time!
That sucks man. I was hoping to see you there this year. Shoot me a text when your arm is feeling better. Beer and pinball at my place with a few others NG peeps.