Southeast PA annual fall meetup November 9, 2013

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Nice meeting everyone, sorry I had to run so fast. I am currently watching the stream while at work. :) @jt4mtb hope you found a corner to try out that monitor. I need to learn how to play a fighting game besides 3rd strike. Haha.

Some crazy Magical Drop 3 matches going on! PM me if you're local and want to exchange numbers to hang out and game sometime.

Nice meeting you sir! The stream was down momentarily. It's live again. Some mark of the wolves going on now.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I had an awesome time. Great to see everyone and meet some new folks. I'll post some pix tonight. Thanks to WC for hosting and to everyone who brought toys.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Looks like you guys had a good time! I'm disappointed I couldn't make it this year; I should be able to clear my schedule to make it out next year!

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Pretty good turnout this year. Lots of games played; good times were certainly had.

Nice meeting everyone, sorry I had to run so fast. I am currently watching the stream while at work. :) @jt4mtb hope you found a corner to try out that monitor. I need to learn how to play a fighting game besides 3rd strike. Haha.

Some crazy Magical Drop 3 matches going on! PM me if you're local and want to exchange numbers to hang out and game sometime.

I've only had the chance to test s-video so far, but screen so far looks good. Still waiting for some cables and connectors to arrive, but I don't foresee any problems.
As for other fighters, if you or either of your buddies ever come down to Philly and want to learn/play Garou hit me up.

Looks like you guys had a good time! I'm disappointed I couldn't make it this year; I should be able to clear my schedule to make it out next year!

Certainly missed ya man. How was your pinball league?

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
I've only had the chance to test s-video so far, but screen so far looks good. Still waiting for some cables and connectors to arrive, but I don't foresee any problems.
As for other fighters, if you or either of your buddies ever come down to Philly and want to learn/play Garou hit me up.

Alright glad you are happy. After watching those matches of Garou...I definitely have to pick up a copy and give you SOME competition. ;P I'll definitely be in touch for a trip to philly...especially since I heard you are a fan of Super Turbo as well.

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
As a PA resident, it would be fun to play some games with that event. Any cartridges that aren't available (that I have), I would have no problem bringing it to the event. Even some booze to make it more interesting.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
As a PA resident, it would be fun to play some games with that event. Any cartridges that aren't available (that I have), I would have no problem bringing it to the event. Even some booze to make it more interesting.

You're two weeks late. You will need to wait a year.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
was too busy with work as usual, but i hope next year my drunk ass can roll through. i miss TMG and Ilazul's gatherings tremendously. i should finally be near my top promotion then, so i hope i can make it!