*SOLD* PAL AES console

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
For gamers only.

I'm selling one PAL AES console complete and in good shape (no box though). It only carries the usual wear on the logos, other than that it's in great conditions and works flawlessly.

I need it to go so the selling price is €100. Add €25 for a copy Alpha Mission II.

Payment through PP gift please. Shipping should be around €29 within Europe (Italy is less, overseas is more).

Thanks all :)

Edit (added picture, adjusted shipping quote).

Last edited:

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Mokum, that is INSANELY cheap!!
Should be gone in minutes - good luck with the sale (though i don´t think, you´ll need it).:)

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Yep, I know my friend but I need to gather some money fast as I've got a cute project in mind ;)

BTW the console is where my daughter sleeps so no pictures until tomorrow :p

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Hey Mokum, what does this come with cables\stick wise...?
I might have a buyer for you... :)

Also, good to see you have got your daughter into the Neo.. mine is only two but I think my spare AES will be setup in her room very shortly :lolz:

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hey matey, I've updated my post with an actual picture of the whole lot :)

I had to adjust the shipping cost as I didn't remember it was that heavy. Still a killer price though (and I'm pretty sure I can have it shipped for less than that).

psonio3d

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my friend. I am a newbie here but i noticed this sale and couldn't resist it :P
Can i have some close up pictures of this little beauty? i'm really interested. I live in Greece , but since you ship anywhere that wouldn't be a problem.
My e-mail is psonio3d@hotmail.com , send me one with pics (if able) and some info on the system. (is it working , any problems , cracks etc etc)

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hello my friend. I am a newbie here but i noticed this sale and couldn't resist it :P
Can i have some close up pictures of this little beauty? i'm really interested. I live in Greece , but since you ship anywhere that wouldn't be a problem.
My e-mail is psonio3d@hotmail.com , send me one with pics (if able) and some info on the system. (is it working , any problems , cracks etc etc)

Will send you some pictures soon!