So, Paypal GIFT does count as income

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
NICE! Great to hear this news, it's the only outcome that would have made any sense. Perseverance paid off!

Chem will tell you - I was never going to ALL Ibara.

25868681103_b69841843c_b.jpg

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i am truly thrilled for you! glad it worked out!

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
the best kinda news!!!

I'm sorry for the huge headache of this whole mess, but so friggin glad it ended up this way. Thank you again for everything MJ.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Thanks for all the positive vibes guys. It's been a huge help along the way - for real. A couple guys in particular who I won't embarrass publicly made incredibly generous offers - it was very neat to see that.

Also - dat pic, chem. That's the good stuff. (I know, I know...Hadou Cannon...I know...)

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
This actually makes me legitimately happy. I don't even know you, but the idea of you getting jobbed for doing nothing more than running group buys to help people out really disappointed me. Very glad for you and Mrs. Mjmjr.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Mike fought the law, and the law didn't win!?! That's outstanding!

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Awesome news! Glad to see them using some common sense and ruling in your favor! Congrats man!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Man I just saw this and read through it all. Glad you didn't get hung with a big bill!

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
That's great MJ!

I am truly happy for you.

I wish for you many finely dressed Gnomes, dancing a jig to your liking.

I think we all learned a big lesson from this post. Don't have more than $19,999.99 in paypal payments come in in a year.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
That's great MJ!

I am truly happy for you.

I wish for you many finely dressed Gnomes, dancing a jig to your liking.

I think we all learned a big lesson from this post. Don't have more than $19,999.99 in paypal payments come in in a year.

I would play it safe and have no more than 10k.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Once again I'm late to the party..............

mjmjr25, glad everything squares away...........:)

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Once again I'm late to the party..............

mjmjr25, glad everything squares away...........:)

me too, late to the thread. Who reads feedback forum?

Glad all is good. tell me more about these tools...

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Glad all is good. tell me more about these tools...

I picked up a Viper Tool chest - needed a legit one for awhile now. Nice to have everything organized - will save so much time being able to find the right tool when you need it. Viper lime Green - $620 on amazon (normally this is something i'd pick up local, but Sears wanted $799 for the exact same one...and i'd have to pick up, so couldn't beat this).

Grabbed a tool cart - a nylon one w/nice casters and 250lb weight load. WEN model, $80 on amazon.

Picked up a new DeWalt impact driver and drill, 20V, $180.

About a dozen clamps (had my dad grab them at the local auction, $30, all but one were really nice, some steel, some wood, and a furniture makers corner clamp).

Little Giant Velocity 22' ladder - ebay, $277 shipped.

That's it - i'm chilling now though. These are all things i've wanted to grab to make my projects easier; particularly the ladder. I've been using a $10 flea market find extension ladder that is OSHA rated for 200lb, and I push 260 now, so I really needed a 300lb ladder for the things I do around here, particularly tree limb removal w/chainsaw, etc.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I picked up a Viper Tool chest - needed a legit one for awhile now. Nice to have everything organized - will save so much time being able to find the right tool when you need it. Viper lime Green - $620 on amazon (normally this is something i'd pick up local, but Sears wanted $799 for the exact same one...and i'd have to pick up, so couldn't beat this).

Grabbed a tool cart - a nylon one w/nice casters and 250lb weight load. WEN model, $80 on amazon.

Picked up a new DeWalt impact driver and drill, 20V, $180.

About a dozen clamps (had my dad grab them at the local auction, $30, all but one were really nice, some steel, some wood, and a furniture makers corner clamp).

Little Giant Velocity 22' ladder - ebay, $277 shipped.

That's it - i'm chilling now though. These are all things i've wanted to grab to make my projects easier; particularly the ladder. I've been using a $10 flea market find extension ladder that is OSHA rated for 200lb, and I push 260 now, so I really needed a 300lb ladder for the things I do around here, particularly tree limb removal w/chainsaw, etc.

I've had a little giant for about a year now. It's an awesome ladder, my only complaint is that the middle rungs are so small they start to hurt your feet from standing on them after a few minutes. What's the velocity model do that the OG one doesn't?

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
That is one area where there is improvement - the middle rungs are 1/4" wider than the LG Classic. Other than that - it's 5lbs lighter, but that's about it. w/the wheels, weight doesn't really matter, but maybe when extended and adjusting it on a roof line or something, that could help too.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
I've been following this saga. Glad it worked out for you man. The IRS can be/is a pain sometimes.