Show me your colour carts!

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Weren't SNK great for releasing carts in different colours!! Really brightens up your collection :mr_t:

Not sure why they did this as the cart would be hidden in the machine in the arcade? Anyway here's my colour cart collection, show me yours!:D

DSCN7836.jpg

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Man you love starting your threads don't you... nice though mate, keep them coming.

So looks like another list is on the horizon. So question is... what colours were available for what games and in what country.

I have only got a Strikers 1945 in clear blue. Sadly my camera is flat so i'll sort a pic out later.

All these carts you have... have you updated NeoCartMan yet...?

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
I only have 2 carts at the moment, Bust-A-Move and Sengoku 3, and they're both black...

Hopefully I'll get some colorful ones soon though. I've got a Mark of the Wolves coming, I think those were supposed to be teal.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Man you love starting your threads don't you... nice though mate, keep them coming.

So looks like another list is on the horizon. So question is... what colours were available for what games and in what country.

All these carts you have... have you updated NeoCartMan yet...?

Yeah, another member on here also like white carts and colour carts so I took a pic of my collection. Thought it would be good to see what other colours people have to :D

The only country I know that had a lot of a certain colour was Korea. They had a lot of red carts with red labels like the Shock Troopers in the picture. They also have a few green ones like Last Solider. I think they look good to!

I can't access neocartman due to my browser, but Xian Xi has added my trade cart serials to the website and anybody else is welcome to add my colour carts to the website to. Thanks :mr_t: