shinobi for ps2 kicking my ass big time

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
ok. i'm at the last boss hiroko with joe on hard. it's bad enough on hard but joe's sword slashs are weak compared to the other two ninja. any tips on how i can finally put the smackdown on this bastard boss? :conf:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
orochi_lubu said:
ok. i'm at the last boss hiroko with joe on hard. it's bad enough on hard but joe's sword slashs are weak compared to the other two ninja. any tips on how i can finally put the smackdown on this bastard boss? :conf:

You really picked the weakest character to take him on with. I've never tried it with Joe, but it's hard with anyone. My best advice would be a lot of patience. This guy takes a long time, so don't be surprised if it takes you half an hour at max to beat him. The main thing is to STAY AWAY from him most of the time. Geting in little hits here and there might not be worth the risk of a big loss of life. Wait until he brings those little face minions on screen and try your best to kill them all within the time limit and then hit him. There really is no secret strategy. It just takes some skill, a bit of luck, and lots of time. Make every opportunity to get a lot of hits stored up and power up your sword, then go for the kill. Best of luck.

H

hermegildo

orochi_lubu said:
any tips on how i can finally put the smackdown on this bastard boss? :conf:
Start over with Moritsune.

It's what I did when I had to fight him on Super. Then it's just a matter of getting a full Tate, praying to God that he's in a reasonable position, landing a kick to break his guard, dashing behind him and slashing him a single time. It's probably the hardest one hit kill ever though and it's even worse in Super.

What a shitty final boss...

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
hermegildo said:
Start over with Moritsune.

It's what I did when I had to fight him on Super. Then it's just a matter of getting a full Tate, praying to God that he's in a reasonable position, landing a kick to break his guard, dashing behind him and slashing him a single time. It's probably the hardest one hit kill ever though and it's even worse in Super.

What a shitty final boss...
now if i start over will i lose all of those coins i found on super? i keep getting afraid ill loose them all and im just short on two which are of course on the last level. your thoughts?

unplanned

n00b
I friggin' hate this boss! I have to be honest, I never did muster the patience to beat him...finally just gave up. However, I've recently picked this game up again, and will beat this bastard. As for tips, I don't have any other than what others have said. And a little bit of luck.

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
i have two memory cards so im taking hermegildo's advice. with moritsune i quickly wasted the first three levels now im upto to 6-b. im just short two coins so i hope that by taking only the last two on 8-b and with everyone's tips i should get all of them without back tracking. im so use to joe that i forgot about akujiki draining your health at times. ohh how the sword hates me :(

H

hermegildo

Missed your post there.

I'm pretty sure the coins get saved even if you start over but yeah, make the extra effort to get the Super coins on the last stage when you beat it, at least that way you'll be able to forget about ever playing that stage again.

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
:annoyed: great now im stuck on 7-b. the fight with the possessed moritsune. damn i just can't play this game. :help: :help: