Selling ROTD US AES

Ken Masters

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi there people I'm selling a NM us ROTD AES.THe Case is NM and the Manuel is NM and the Cart is NM because of some miner insertion marks.I got this game a few months ago from Voorhees.When I got it from him it was like new like he didnt play it.Its NM now because I've played it a bit.My asking price is $420.Thanks for your time.

Ken Masters

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok I'm willing to trade for a MS X and I'll give you 180.00 extra.Does anybody want to do this?Sounds fair.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
The problem is, even if the game is worth that now, the people around here who wanted the aes version got it at $325 and those who wanted the game but didn't have the cash then, got the MVS kit for $35.

I remember when people wouldn't buy my mint US AES version for $300 shipped, with all of the original flyers, posters, and even the T-shirt minty in it's baggy.

now I am glad I kept it :)

Good luck with your sale!!!

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
NGT said:
The problem is, even if the game is worth that now, the people around here who wanted the aes version got it at $325 and those who wanted the game but didn't have the cash then, got the MVS kit for $35.

I remember when people wouldn't buy my mint US AES version for $300 shipped, with all of the original flyers, posters, and even the T-shirt minty in it's baggy.

now I am glad I kept it :)

Good luck with your sale!!!

There's also no demand for this title whatsoever, at least at this point.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I offered to buy this game a couple of months ago but after a few pms you did not get back to me, i was ready to buy it.

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I just sold a mint US ROTD on ebay - it sold for £205 which will be around $350+, so thats probably the best way forward. I had a few bids on mine, so there people that want the game.
hope this helps with the sale :D