SCOOPED: Ninja Combat MVS Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Looking to sell a Ninja Combat kit. Box is in average MVS kit condition, label is fine, only problem is a giant "packing list enclosed" envelope thing on the top. Cart and label in great shape, only issue would be some sticker residue on the bottom of the cart. You can probably goo gone that shit. Dip sheet looks great, MM is yellowed as you'd expect from a game this old but not scratched up. Cart baggie included, dip/MM baggie not included.

mjmjmjmj's guide has $40 for a loose, loosies on EBay seem $50ish shipped in worse condition. I'll ask the standard $50 shipped SOLD for this or into the EBay pile it goes. Pics available. US only unless I know you.

Last edited:

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Guys, this is one of the top 3 Neo Geo games with "Ninja" in the title! Might be interested in trades, won't split this up though.

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
For anyone who missed out on this, a NG.com member is selling one of these kits in worse condition on EBay for about $84 shipped. He sells at his cost, so rest assured that is a great deal from him!

IGDetail

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For anyone who missed out on this, a NG.com member is selling one of these kits in worse condition on EBay for about $84 shipped. He sells at his cost, so rest assured that is a great deal from him!

Bought it, thanks for the heads up!

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
PM sent

Need condition of cart bubble wrap/color

Status
Not open for further replies.