Rotphungte << Incrediseller>>

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Once again our good friend ROT surpassed himself with his packing skills.
I got a bizarre well packaged kit sent my way that took at least 10 minutes to fully unpack:)

I`m almost ashamed of the poor package I sent him in return.
No better still: I am ashamed, so hereby my deepest apologies to you Rot.... ;) I hope the hidden gift makes up for it a bit

Please buy from and sell to this guy as he is teh power ™of sellers/buyers.

Thanks so much Rot!

greetz

Roderick

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Did your package have some weird writing on it by Rot? Mine said sex monster on it. I got some weird looks when I went to the post office to pick it up. :p

But in the end, our friend is a very good buyer/seller/trader/master of the 2 handed dildo user. :mr_t:

syringe

Banned
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It's obvious at this point but I'm going to type it anyway :loco:

You won't find a better buyer,seller,trader on the forums or in the chat (10 hours a day) than Rot.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
300wins said:
Did your package have some weird writing on it by Rot? Mine said sex monster on it. I got some weird looks when I went to the post office to pick it up. :p

But in the end, our friend is a very good buyer/seller/trader/master of the 2 handed dildo user. :mr_t:

:lol:

Iam awaiting my package from Rot right now. Iam curious if mine will say anything. :tickled:

Last edited:

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
300wins said:

:lol:

i think i'll go and buy something from rot right now for that

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
300wins said:

LOLS ... I want to be seen as a sex monster. Where's this guy's selling thread again?

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
galfordo said:
LOLS ... I want to be seen as a sex monster. Where's this guy's selling thread again?

i dont think rot has ever did a selling thread.... he is in chat all the time... i think thats why i miss out all the good deals :tickled:

got to go in chat more often :tickled: