Rodham - A Novel

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
lol

Who is this sort of fiction for?

Odds that Trump RTs something lifted verbatim from this book before the election?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Sounds like the author is a faggot tryhard going for a cash grab. Take a famous person and then create an entirely fictional personality and life for them hinging on not marrying a future president.

But it's got Hilldawg (Hillpup, more accurate) on the cover and it sounds professional (RODHAM - a novel) so maybe people will buy it.

Fuck this, I wanna read If I Did It.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
"Historical Fiction" (heavy air quotes) that sounds and in excerpts reads like fanfic replete with sex scenes. Apparently, the book is about Hillary if she didn't marry Bill, but the first half of the book involves their relationship until she rejects a proposal.

Apparently the author also wrote American Wife which has a main character that is supposed to be Laura Bush, but it seems to be somewhat more oblique in the details.

“Your outsides are attractive all by themselves. I don’t know if I’m supposed to say this during the women’s movement, but you have great tits. And your little waist, and your nice soft bum, and your delicious honey pot...”

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Trump will run with it, I'm sure.

Every time I see someone write a youtube comment about how they hate Hillary, I ask them why. Then they say because they just don't like her, and that's when I troll in hard, Poppy-style. That woman suffered a character assassination, undeservedly.