Robotech movie in the works

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I never did watch the new animated movie they did

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
hopefully, baked goods won't factor in.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/convention/2007/anime-expo/robotech's-tommy-yune-pied

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
I want to see it just to see what kind of train wreck they can cook up. Hollywood's known for straying from the source material whenever it gets a chance and since Robotech is an offshoot of it's source material, it'll be interesting to see what kind of telephone-game product we'll end up with. I wonder which pilot Tobey is going to play? He's a little too old to be Rick Hunter now.

khyron

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yeah but he looks young.

Look on the bright side.... transformers didnt turn out too bad, actually pretty enjoyable had you not seen the first move or grew up watching them.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Yung Burnout said:
I never did watch the new animated movie they did
Me either. I keep seeing it around. I'm curious...but not curious enough to take a chance on it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Tron 2.0 said:
Still this and a speed racer movie that's also in the works....
wachowskis are doing speed racer.

and let me tell you, speed racer is going to one badass movie.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Hikaru Ichijyo said:
I want to see it just to see what kind of train wreck they can cook up. Hollywood's known for straying from the source material whenever it gets a chance and since Robotech is an offshoot of it's source material, it'll be interesting to see what kind of telephone-game product we'll end up with. I wonder which pilot Tobey is going to play? He's a little too old to be Rick Hunter now.

I knew you'd be posting in this thread :)

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
Me either. I keep seeing it around. I'm curious...but not curious enough to take a chance on it.

Me too, I pick it up, read the back then put it back down and say" maybe next time".

I've been doing that since it's release

Now Loading

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hikaru Ichijyo said:
Roy.

Max will be written out since we can't have anybody superior to our star. Also to be written out: Pineapple Salad.