rise of the imperfect?

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
ok i saw the horrid commercial which no one should see sober or drunk, but i was curious about the game. its a fighting game with marvel superheroes and EA's "superheroes". is it even worth renting/buying? your thoughts?

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
There was a thread about it a week or two ago and nobody really liked it. I played the demo in EB and it's nothing special. It felt weird though as it wasn't really a fighting game to me. You can pretty much run a round in an environment and you have health bar and stuff. Certainly not my cup of tea.

PUNJABEE

Banned
The game is ass. One attack button, a block button, a jump button and a "superpower" button.

The graphics are pretty nice but thats about it. It plays like ass, otherwise known as PowerStone.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
It's sad that Marvel put alot into this game( Jae Lee did the art for the console while Terry Dodson is doing the psp ver ) as they even had a miniseries for it( like they game it sucked though ).

As for the commercial I just blame EA for once again taking a dump on something good for that casual gamer dollar

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
PUNJABEE said:
The game is ass. One attack button, a block button, a jump button and a "superpower" button.

The graphics are pretty nice but thats about it. It plays like ass, otherwise known as PowerStone.

Oy that's an insult to Power Stone!

We've had the game on demo at work and it's WAY too dark (not as in feel but as in I can't see a damn thing).