Reproduction Mini Marquees updated 11-15-13 3PM PST

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ash, your minis will ship out today! Sorry for the shitty picture, its an iphone and it was a quick shot!

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I just watched the review that was pretty cool and the marquees looks awesome very high quality nice

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

4 for ash, 2 were supposed to be for Jonny l3lanka, but he wants more OG looking without the boarder so if anyone is interested in the super dodge ball and Shock troopers I will do 25% off! for those of you that dont like math thats $7.50 shipped!

Ash- Again im sorry I didnt get them out sooner in the week. I threw in the extra mini like we talked about and I hope it makes up for my slow ass!

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Just got my Skinny Marquees today and I'm really impressed!
WP_001232_zps50d12e2f.jpg

Camera and photobucket kind of take a lot of starch out of them, but I can tell you they are brightly colored, sharp, and light up very well. Note I use glowhut replacements for my Goldie.
Thanks Skinny!

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just got my Skinny Marquees today and I'm really impressed!
View attachment 9286

Camera and photobucket kind of take a lot of starch out of them, but I can tell you they are brightly colored, sharp, and light up very well. Note I use glowhut replacements for my Goldie.
Thanks Skinny!

I really wish I could find a camera that would do these justice! The colors in your picture look so washed out! Im going nuts waiting for the CP! Went home on lunch today to see if it was there and no mail yet!

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Punisher5 - Your prints are done and will go out today! Sorry for the shitty picture. Would retake it but I already sealed the envelope!

neoluis

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I can't PM yet, I need two white MVS neo geo mini marquee, please send PayPal invoice to best_ibuystore.com
Thanks

punisher5

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks skinny503,
Received them a few days ago. Once installed they are hard to tell apart from the originals. They look good.

vusegyga.jpg

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Alby,

Making indistinguishable reproductions soils the market and gives others the ability to sell them as Legit. I refuse to let my work be passed off as SNK originals. If your interested in a perfect print, please feel free to find someone that can image and develop the duratrans for a decent price AND can find the original color negatives. Other wise I believe my product to be the best alternative for not only the price but the turn around time I do, if these are not up to the buyers standards then I would advise them to keep their money and move along.
could you possibly just edit in tiny print at the bottom the word "reproduction"? seems like an easy thing to do. maybe do it in a way that you cant see it the repro label when its in the cab?

Last edited:

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The Samuarai Shodown 64: Warriors Rage Mini you made is awesome! It is a much nicer quality than the Metal Slug X I printed on standard paper (next to it).
Close Up.jpg

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
could you possibly just edit in tiny print at the bottom the word "reproduction"? seems like an easy thing to do. maybe do it in a way that you cant see it the repro label when its in the cab?

It is conceivable, but I don't do photoshop so someone else would have to. Honestly anyone that has ever had a original in their hands will be able to tell the difference. It's hard to descrbe but the OG ones have more of a "frosted" look and the image can actually be scratched off with a fingernail. Mine Are laminated to help combat this and keep your prints going for years. I'm currently experimenting with long term as I have a few minis that are in cabs in arcades and they are being run 8+ hours a day 7 days a week!

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
PM's replied to! Just a FYI, all next week is the NorthWest Ag Show, Please allow an extra day for shipping as I will be commuting 80 miles a day and other fun stuff!