really confused about an lcd

Lokre

New Challenger
What do I need to do to connect an lcd pc monitor to a mulislot mvs board? I see cga-vga converter boards on ebay for about $40, is that what i need? Do i need to breadboard something up?

I have been given the ok by the wife to spend some money getting my cabinet up and running and I'm looking at just needing a way to get this board to display on my lcd monitor...any help would be much appreciated.

thanks!

sat985

Quiz Detective
No you just need the board\, maybe a trip to the hardware store for mounting. It comes with instructions and 2 wiring harnesses. 1 for power and 1 for video. They actually look pretty good imo. I think it depends on the tv, but it should be good on most any lcd.

Lokre

New Challenger
thank ya much, $35 later and my converter is ordered

one step closer to getting this cab workin

sat985

Quiz Detective
One thing you may think about is ordering a jamma harness, they're only $10. That way you can wire the harness up to the board and have it removable for using other boards.

Lokre

New Challenger
the cab is already wired up, but i was thinking about getting a new harness anyway...thanks for the suggestion =-]

Lokre

New Challenger
i was a hardcore gamer til i got married and now work a 40+...as long as it doesn't look like the super move shadows from street fighter, i'm good =-]