Puzzle Link 2 - do you have the rare version?

jedipie

Quiz Detective
Hiya - i was wondering if anyone else has the rare version of Puzzle Link 2 the UK one? Mine has NEOP00076 on the spine, but all my other Colour UK Pocket games are like NEOP0XXX, with one digit less - as shown on the Master List.

Are all the copies like this? Have I got a rare version? Bids from £250 please.......

only joking - its not for sale!

Hope you can help

Cheers

crazy4ercole

Kabuki Klasher
I didn't notice it before, but mine has NEOP00076 too, so I believe it's only a printing error.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
crazy4ercole said:
I didn't notice it before, but mine has NEOP00076 too, so I believe it's only a printing error.

Printing error? By SNK?? surely not!! ;)

I'm not on hand to check mine at the moment, but I would imagine that all the inserts are the same for this game.

PlayerOne

Marked Wolf
Haven't got Puzzle Link 2, but I do have Last Blade: Beyond the Distiny (sic). :)

crazy4ercole

Kabuki Klasher
son_of_bael said:
Printing error? By SNK?? surely not!! ;)

I'm not on hand to check mine at the moment, but I would imagine that all the inserts are the same for this game.
I checked my copy again..clamshell,cart and instructions booklet have the NEOP00076.
Maybe all the PuzzleLink2 owners could post here to say which NEOP# their copies have!

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
Both mine and my mrs ones have the three zeros.
Just another mistake by SNK's pissed-up proof readers.

jedipie

Quiz Detective
Well i though that this topic would start a frenzy of Puzzle Link 2 owners checking their games!

hehe

Only noticed it when i had all the games lined up sleeve on. You can imagine my heart skipped a beat when i noticed it wasnt the same as the number on the master list!

Maybe if it is the only number for this game, we can get the master list editted, if the powers that be are listening.....

Keep on gaming, and checking yr Puzzle Link 2 boxes!!!!

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
I checked mine. its the same version as everyone else. as there was only 1 run of this game (I assume), all versions will have the same NEOP#.

buster_broon

The Rock,
mine is the same as everybody elses

but printing mistakes

check out dynamite slugger's spine

dynamite SLUGGAER

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
buster_broon said:
mine is the same as everybody elses

but printing mistakes

check out dynamite slugger's spine

dynamite SLUGGAER

this is typical SNK engrish. very amateur.