PULSTAR - Neo Geo MVS. (White cart) - 120€ OBO.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
What makes me scratch my head is the amount of Pulstars being found only in SNKG carts!

I never came across a black shell one myself!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I don't think they were targeting you out specifically. It's just that a lot of people have been scammed recently.

Yeah, don't take it personally. And yes, the feedback system is borderline worthless. Hide still had 100% feedback months after not shipping multiple items.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Yeah, don't take it personally. And yes, the feedback system is borderline worthless. Hide still had 100% feedback months after not shipping multiple items.

this, hide was a trusted member with very good feedback and look what happened with him. its not personal its business.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
You should stop and take a look around...seriously. People are scamming left and right. If you had used your brain for two seconds and responded that while you didn't have the ability to take pics at the current time because you had moved in your first post, instead of just replying that you didn't have a screw driver, then you probably could have avoided this.

Last edited:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Maybe pandas don't like jizz carts?

Jizz carts? this one looks more like a smoothie :keke:

Enough of thread derailing... I just had to put a word towards nerdy, coz he's really a cool dude I know of.
It's a great help you're giving.

No reseller would "invest" in MVS miniboxes to flood the market...

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This was from my personal collection, i had 0 boots in it, as i always checked all my games for boots.

Says he doesn't have boots in his collection yet doesn't check for boots in a cart. That's some high level trust you're flinging around.

Nerdy

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Says he doesn't have boots in his collection yet doesn't check for boots in a cart. That's some high level trust you're flinging around.

Have you read what i said earlier? At the time when all the games were added to my collection, they were checked for boots, and cleaned.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Seller posted board pics, Yesterday, as asked.

I know the card is legit because, before i added it to my personal collection, was checked, i dont know of any MVS games that turned into a boot after 2 years.

ALSO, already said, moved to a new HOUSE, still dont have a tool box here, is that so hard to understand? jesus.

View attachment 17604
View attachment 17605
View attachment 17606

I hope this solves the big problem to anyone, i really dont understand why there is even a "feedback" system, if nobody gonna trust me and make go purchase a screwdriver just confirm something i already did 2 years ago. But oh well.

Last edited:

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
For what it's worth, you can get a pretty damn good idea on whether or not a game is legit just by looking through the vents of the cartridge, using a flashlight. You can check for mask ROM's on one side, and on the other you can see if it's an official PCB and if the solder joints are factory or not. That said, you need to have experience and know what you are looking for, and yes, you do need to open it to be sure.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I hope The Purge will one day lower the rising price of Pulstar MVS carts.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Have you read what i said earlier? At the time when all the games were added to my collection, they were checked for boots, and cleaned.

People make mistakes. It's only natrual that sometimes even you might have had the bad luck enough to let a boot slip past you. The I don't have a screwdriver excuse when selling something for a small wad of cash was a lameass excuse. Considering the history of what's happened on these forums, people are wary as hell when a simple request isn't met much less replied back with silly excuses.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
People make mistakes. It's only natrual that sometimes even you might have had the bad luck enough to let a boot slip past you. The I don't have a screwdriver excuse when selling something for a small wad of cash was a lameass excuse. Considering the history of what's happened on these forums, people are wary as hell when a simple request isn't met much less replied back with silly excuses.

Haha, right? I've asked for photos of a pricy disc on ebay since the seller said "mint" condition and only posted shots of the box, and he said he didn't have his camera anymore.... Riiiiiight....

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
That type of paranoia is what protects your ass from getting scammed. Bottom line up front: if I'm gonna drop that kind of coin on any game I want more pics of boards, disc, etc. Any hint that I'm making a gamble instead of a purchase and I'm out.

p413j316

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This board is built upon "buyer beware" - as it should be. Feedback helps provide buyer peace of mind, but if a seller's response to "show me the boards" is "don't have the tools", then that just sounds puzzling in general. Everything worked out in the end as pics were provided, but this could have gotten ugly.

Nerdy

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Again, i did not have the tools, was not a lamr excuse. I went a bought a screwdriver just to end the drama. Game sold and posted. Will be posting more games and will give board pics upon to avoid extra drama.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ok, so yes, the boards are legit. And it works just fine.

But the label underneath the photocopied Pulstar label was not a JP Pulstar label. It was a Samurai Shodown 3 label. So it was legit Pulstar boards in a SS3 SNKG shell. So I'll shell it in a black shell, place a very nice Shadowkn55 label on it, and be happy.

Thanks Nerdy!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Ok, so yes, the boards are legit. And it works just fine.

But the label underneath the photocopied Pulstar label was not a JP Pulstar label. It was a Samurai Shodown 3 label

This is a common practice that I have seen, four of my rental carts had two seperate labels. My Kabuki Klash started life as a Fatal Fury 3.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Being treated like im stupid or gonna scam anybody. Its unfair tbh, after all the great deals i arranged for alot of people here (without a cent going to me). Anyway.

we don't know you. 25+ feedback doesn't mean shit here.... people with much higher feedback have started scamming.

Don't take it so personally! When someone asks to see pics it's really in everyone's best interest to deliver them. Thanks for doing that by the way.

EDIT: sorry.. I replied to the first page without seeing the rest. clearly all is well.

Last edited:

1up

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
kind of funny, my pulstar copy was also on a blue shell and with a samurai shodown III jp label underneath.