PS2: KOF Orochi collection & KOF Nesutsu Collection

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
cafu1982 said:
Anyone know anything about these games?? I checked & they are not the 95-97 or 98-00 collections that are also scheduled to come out for PS2.
Yes, yes they are. And it's "NESTS", not "Nesutsu".

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
For sure they are the same compilations as 95-97 and 98-00. Maybe they are a special edition with a book or something like that.

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
its strange that the site (lik-sang & even play-asia) lists the 95-97 & 98-00 collections & the orochi, nests or whatever its called on the upcoming releases separately with separate release dates.

sQuareh4t3r

cafu1982 said:
its strange that the site (lik-sang & even play-asia) lists the 95-97 & 98-00 collections & the orochi, nests or whatever its called on the upcoming releases separately with separate release dates.
Honestly, I wouldn't put too much thought into it. SNK-P changed the name of those compilations recently, so it probably just hasn't been updated in those sites' databases yet.

Or are you just spamming your own thread for the post count? HRM.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
sQuareh4t3r said:
Yes, yes they are. And it's "NESTS", not "Nesutsu".
Geez, settle down. That's just the japanese spelling of Nests. Kind of funny you made him apologize for that shit, though.

sinister

n00b
SouthtownKid said:
Geez, settle down. That's just the japanese spelling of Nests. Kind of funny you made him apologize for that shit, though.
co-sign(I just love saying that)

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
sQuareh4t3r said:
Or are you just spamming your own thread for the post count? HRM.

?? :conf:

I just wanted to find out what those games are, since several members have said they are indeed the 95-97 & 98-00 collections the topic, at least in my mind, is over. Whats wrong with that??

What do I care about post count anyway, Ive been a member over a year with only just over a 100 posts.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sinister

n00b
cafu1982 said:

I just wanted to find out what those games are, since several members have said they are indeed the 95-97 & 98-00 collections the topic, at least in my mind, is over. Whats wrong with that??

What do I care about post count anyway, Ive been a member over a year with only just over a 100 posts.

u r still making posts in the thread

sQuareh4t3r

SouthtownKid said:
I'm well aware, but it looks rather stupid sitting there all Romanized and shit. And, actually, if you want to get technical, it's how you pronounce it in Japanese, not how you spell it. :D

But seriously, I didn't really want him to apologize. Just a mildly humorous side effect.
cafu1982 said:

Relax, I'm just giving you shit. However, I think the NESTS Collection would be a misnomer, since it would include KOF98. Oh well, whatever.

Last edited:

sQuareh4t3r

sinister said:
if it wer 99,00,and 01 then it would be a nests collecton
That's what is meant when I called it a "misnomer".

sQuareh4t3r

sinister said:
I was intentionaly agreeing with u
Thank you, lackey. Now go get me a beer, or it's back into the pit for you! :emb:

sQuareh4t3r

Here's the link to the official SNKP online site. Check this for updates regarding the collections:

Neo Geo Online Collection

Right now there's just some basic info on Garou, but I'm sure that it will be updated soon.

Last edited: