Price Dolphin Blue

Sho G.

Quiz Detective
10 Year Member
Which is the recommended price of original Dolphin Blue without flyers?

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I'd tighten up Legoslugs numbers a bit, $125 low end w/some minor label damage to $165 for a minty label on the high end. Most are in the $140-150 range and it stays there pretty steady.

Sho G.

Quiz Detective
10 Year Member
I'd tighten up Legoslugs numbers a bit, $125 low end w/some minor label damage to $165 for a minty label on the high end. Most are in the $140-150 range and it stays there pretty steady.
Ok, thank you very much. I'm watching a Dolphin Blue on ebay in good condition but it costs 229€ excluding postage and I seemed excessive.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Ok, thank you very much. I'm watching a Dolphin Blue on ebay in good condition but it costs 229€ excluding postage and I seemed excessive.

If you really want it now, excellentcom has some, but it will be $160 plus shipping.

Sho G.

Quiz Detective
10 Year Member
If you really want it now, excellentcom has some, but it will be $160 plus shipping.
Ok, thank you very much for the info. I didn't know that site existed. Do you know if it are bootlegs or original? Anyway I would have to investigate the issue of customs.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Ok, thank you very much for the info. I didn't know that site existed. Do you know if it are bootlegs or original? Anyway I would have to investigate the issue of customs.

I bought my copy there about a year ago. I was worried about boots, so I asked for a pic. The label had a hologram and rounded corners in the pic. When I received it, I opened it up anyway and it was legit. It was in good condition too.

Sho G.

Quiz Detective
10 Year Member
I bought my copy there about a year ago. I was worried about boots, so I asked for a pic. The label had a hologram and rounded corners in the pic. When I received it, I opened it up anyway and it was legit. It was in good condition too.
Ok, good information. Looks good store.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
All the bootlegs atomiswave games have the same serial number printed out on the case, there's an older post on the forum here that lists the serial numbers.

Maybe it has changed by now but I remember using the serials to spot bootlegs on ebay.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I ordered a boot of Dolphin Blue not too long ago and the info on that thread was accurate, same serials and such.