Place to buy pcb's, cps2's?

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
what's a good place to buy pcb's online? besides ebay,shmups, and here?

Last edited:

LordCollector

New Challenger
There's a $200 minimum but they have a huge selection:

www.coinopexpress.com

There's one's in Sacramento

www.videoconnect.com

But they're inventory isn't huge and most are rather old games and it takes them a while to update their inventory stock. You can see the date on the top when they last updated it.

There's another one in New York

www.gwtrading.com

There's some mix feedback about them though.

Last edited:

LordCollector

New Challenger
CarlosZ said:
how is www.videoconnect.com

Anyone ever order anything from them?

I have. They are good. Ships fast and well packed. Ordered a couple of times from them. You have to call them for your order so they can tell you if they still have the boards you want in stock since you are most likely looking at a very dated stocklist.

Cnidarian

Over Top Auto Mechanic
ah I forgot about that place. I purchased a Tiger-Heli board from Quarter Arcade sometime ago, and they are easy to deal with.

but overall I think their prices are a bit on the high side, more so than if you used the auctions/forums for buying.

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
!!!!!

Cosmicco has Hyper SF Anniversary for $215

Anyone have any experience dealing with them? Bootlegs?

LordCollector

New Challenger
CarlosZ said:
!!!!!

I'm not sure if they have bootlegs of actual games. They do have those 100 in 1 or 400 in 1 PCBs but bootlegs of actual individual games I'm not sure. There's a lot of good feedback about them though. I guess you can just let them know that you don't want a bootleg when you place your order as you have to email them and then you will get a response from Queenie. (Her English is broken so you have to sometimes struggle to try to figure out what she's saying). But you shouldn't have any problems overall as they have a good rep.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
CarlosZ said:
!!!!!

That's gotta be, if they are really worth $800...

segasonicfan

Camel Slug
I just want to say that coinop is great, the best purchase experiece I've ever head (I actually posted a thread about them in the feedback forum). They also bargain on pricing :D

I'm getting a package soon from CosmicCo, so we'll see how they pull through......

-Segasoncifan