paypal help please

bwodie

Another Striker
Hey all,

I have a fucker of a seller from ebay who i purchased a game from over 2 weeks ago
i payed by paypal and when i was met by two options for shipping, 9.95 express or 10.95 courior i chose the 9.95

At the very bottom of the auction description it stated that if paying by paypal, you must choose 10.95 for delivery.

Anyways, after i chose the 9.95 they msgd me to submit correct amount.
I sent through another fucking dollar and let them know i had payed
I have received no reponse to 5 messages over the last 2 weeks untill i filed a dispute on paypal. now they are claiming i havent payed and that when i do they will send the game
I said i dont want the game i purchased it else where. I gave them the dates i payed the EXTRA DOLLAR and told them i want a refund
They are claiming they sent me all these messages, which is completely untrue. i filter my ebay messages by the seller, and there is only the one.

What happens with paypal if i attempt a charge back?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
bwodie said:
Hey all,

I have a fucker of a seller from ebay who i purchased a game from over 2 weeks ago
i payed by paypal and when i was met by two options for shipping, 9.95 express or 10.95 courior i chose the 9.95

At the very bottom of the auction description it stated that if paying by paypal, you must choose 10.95 for delivery.

Anyways, after i chose the 9.95 they msgd me to submit correct amount.
I sent through another fucking dollar and let them know i had payed
I have received no reponse to 5 messages over the last 2 weeks untill i filed a dispute on paypal. now they are claiming i havent payed and that when i do they will send the game
I said i dont want the game i purchased it else where. I gave them the dates i payed the EXTRA DOLLAR and told them i want a refund
They are claiming they sent me all these messages, which is completely untrue. i filter my ebay messages by the seller, and there is only the one.

What happens with paypal if i attempt a charge back?

If you paid via ebay checkout it will be on record with paypal that you did pay. As the ebay item# is connected to the transaction on paypal. You can't back out of the transaction though as the seller has 30 days to ship the item.

bwodie

Another Striker
Xian Xi said:
If you paid via ebay checkout it will be on record with paypal that you did pay. As the ebay item# is connected to the transaction on paypal. You can't back out of the transaction though as the seller has 30 days to ship the item.

which sucks as the reason i went with the seller was because of their "express" bs on ebay
ment to have it within 3 days

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I only like eBay if the seller is local and willing to meet for pick up, which lowers your odds of finding something. Craigslist is great for this, plus alot of people on thier are willing to trade and/or haggle on the price.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
I only like eBay if the seller is local and willing to meet for pick up, which lowers your odds of finding something. Craigslist is great for this, plus alot of people on thier are willing to trade and/or haggle on the price.

I've had terrible luck with CL. Either people can't make time to meet up, or they don't follow through with what they say they'll do (this goes for personals and trades).