OTTAWA AREA - PCBS/SUPERGUN/ARCADE POSTERS

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Selling off all my PCBs etc.
For anyone located in the Ottawa area, I'm willing to drop off items on weekends. I've been holding off shipping so far since Canada Post was on strike and is backlogged. I'd consider shipping some of the items if there was real interest. I realize that some of the prices on the Neo stuff iare on the higher end, but I'll entertain any reasonable offers.

CAPCOM BOARDS

CAPTAIN COMMANDO - $100
FINAL FIGHT - $75
MAGIC SWORD - $60
BLACK TIGER - $75
VARTH - $50 - This board usually sells for a lot higher than $50, but it has some minor graphical glitching. The glitches can be easily fixed...contact me for more info.

SHOOTERS:

AIR GALLET - $120
METAL BLACK - $100
PREHISTORIC ISLE - $80
SKY SHARK - $60
PSYCHO-NICS OSCAR -$70

NEO GEO:

MV1FZ MOTHERBOARD - $75
KING OF FIGHTERS 2003 KIT - $60
CROSSED SWORDS KIT - $60
GAROU MARK OF THE WOLVES - $70
LAST BLADE 2 - $50
ROBO ARMY - $40
NAM 1975 - $30
PUZZLE DE PON - $20
ART OF FIGHTING 2 - $15
FATAL FURY SPECIAL - $15
METAL SLUG - $30(missing label, but verified legit copy and works with no problems).
PULSTAR - $40(replacement label, but verified legit and works with no problems)
BLAZING STAR - $40(replacement label and cartridge shell, but interior boards are verified legit factory SNK boards and cartridge works with no problems)

MISC:

CUSTOM MADE SUPERGUN - $150 - Very nicely built supergun in a black case with component, composite and SVIDEO out. This will let you play arcade boards on your home TV. Works with all the CRT and LCD TVs I've tried it on. Never tried it plasma or any other type, so can't verify that. It includes a good power supply, two hacked Sega home arcade stick controllers and adaptor that will allow you output video to VGA....so, with the adaptor, this will not only display on a TV but on a standard VGA monitor as well. Email me for more info.

***ON HOLD***HORI REAL ARCADE PRO 2 CONTROLLER - $50 - Custom modified with Sanwa arcade buttons and control stick, this is a great Playstation 2 controller and it's in near mint condition. Includes an adaptor that will allow it to be used with the supergun listed above, and another adaptor that will allow it to be used as a USB joystick. You could use this for emulators on your PC with the adaptor. Also includes its original box.

POSTERS: All posters are original arcade posters and are NOT reproductions. All are full size posters. None have been mounted, but if you wish I'll include the slide-in plastic frames that I've been using to protect them for no extra charge.

R-TYPE - $80 - Beautiful condition. This is a vintage 80s R-type arcade poster.
RAIDEN DX - $50
DRAGON BLAZE - $30
GRADIUS V - $20 - Not actually an "arcade" poster(Gradius V was a PS2 game), but it's beautiful shooter artwork.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
That was the best deal I have ever seen for a legit Pulstar whoever picked that up congrats.